TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jurassic World

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Jurassic World users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
8.88/10

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Fun summer movie for sure. Love the references to the first movie. Love how much it's like Disney WORLD.

I wish Judy Greer had been in it more -- I really like her. Vincent D'Onofrio is darn near unrecognizable (knew he was familiar but would have never guessed). It was fun to see Lauren Lapkus from Orange is the New Black (I recognized her but couldn't place her.) And Jake Johnson from New Girl (fun to see).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it was just ok for me. I ended up feeling sorry for the animals. Thought it was very slow to get started

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was definitely sad about the animals. I loved the first part, the entire Disney feel to it. I wasn't ready for the dino to get loose when it did.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was ok. Not better than any of the others. I find Bryce Dallas Howard so completely unlikable that it was almost distracting.

Maybe it was better in 3D or IMAX. But I would think a truly good movie would overcome that. I am blind in one eye so I can't see 3D movies. You need 2 good eyes for that.

PLUS, they didn't spend enough time on the stuff that truly was fun. Such as all of the guest participation things. It was so much fun seeing the park guests interact with the less dangerous animals, but they cut all that off short!

C+

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'd give it a solid B, but I think we agree on a lot of it. I don't like Bryce. Not much at all. Wish it had been a different lead.

And yes, the Disney Park aspect of it was SO cool! I wanted to see more of that. I would have been happy with much less "dinosaur on the loose" stuff and more of the magic of a Disney-like Dinosaur park.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: