TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Star Trek:Into Darkness

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Star Trek:Into Darkness users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
9.1701/10

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, I have to concur!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Excellent movie!
So glad there were no spoilers before we went on Saturday night.
Loved the snippets of humor, the bits from TOS (TV & movies) but then the twists (since this is a reboot and new timeline). We had fun guessing where it was going and what might happen next.

And less lens flares (thank you!)
Great job JJ! Looking forward to #3 in a few years.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Was disapointed!! (In the audience, not the movie) No-one laughed at the tribble and no-one made a single murmur when they first said the name "Carol Marcus". Dang people, the movie has twice the jokes and interest when you know the history. When we got home we made dds watch 'The Wrath of Khan' as punishment. LOL Wonder if Carol will be in the next movie and if she will follow the same (umm) path as in the original timeline.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I will be skipping the 3-D version next time. It made things too bright at times and gave me a headache. Other then that - LOVED IT!

This cast melds together so great!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Wish there was more plot & less car chases (ships & people runnings around). Khan was more Borg & less sexy this time around.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Liked the first one better, but this one was very good. The 2.5 hours goes fast. I agree, Vsmart - the script could have been tighter and more fleshed-out at the same time.

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
I liked the movie, but I liked Ricardo MontalKhan better.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just saw it last night in 3D. I think the cinemetography (sp?) was brilliant and the 3D enhanced it. They really choose their actors well to portray Capt. Kirk, Spock, Bones and Cheqoff (sp?). The actor who played the villian, Khan was excellent too. It was a fun ride (seriously felt like a roller coaster in some areas) and neat to see what the costumes of 'other' actors in the background.

It was sort of cheesy when Capt. Kirk and Spock put their hands on the glass. LOL

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Miz - the "cheesy" scene you mention was an homage to ST II:The Wrath of Kahn when the roles/positions were reversed and Spock sacrificed himself for the "good of the many".

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I sooooo want to see this. Sigh.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that you haven't seen it yet, Mame.

(Uh ... I haven't seen it either. LOL - What kind of science fiction fans are we?)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Safety First (Neutron Cream Prank) | Star Trek Into Darkness

2:19 min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlMbFkKczOM

I saw this today and it cracked me up. I love Simon Pegg and he was like a gleeful little kid pranking everyone on the set saying they had to wear "Neutron Cream".

I still haven't seen this movie or the first. They are on my list to watch.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hee hee! Thanks Rieann, I just posted that on FB. :-)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Crap, Paramount took down the video (copyright infringement).

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Found another link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4q1TwQf-o

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I watched it this weekend and really enjoyed it. I do love Benedict Cumberbatch and he was great.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Love everything Star Trek, and really love the new movie series. Enjoyed this movie immensely. Cumberbatch is very different from Montalban, but makes a really cool, updated Khan.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Saw it last night. Excellent. Enjoyed it more than the first one.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: