TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's supposed to open June 22.

I can't wait! The first person to see it better run here let me know what you think of it. :-)

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
My cousin worked on that movie.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
In what capacity Sheilaree?

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
In the production end of it, she was the production manager I think. something like that.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Awesome

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Very cool, Sheilaree!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I rented a movie the other night and there was a trailer for this movie. Looks tasty if you're a vampire...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Funny story....My Dad was from a foreign land and he married an American woman (my mom). My dad insisted on naming my brother Abraham, after the President. But since he didn't grow up here, he didn't realize Abraham wasn't exactly a mainstream modern name. So my brother was named "Abraham" against my mom's wishes. About 5 hours after his name was typed onto a birth certificate, my mom finally put her foot down. She said she couldn't picture her son being called "Abe" all his life, and they changed his name to "Dean". Named after a different famous American at the time in the late 60s "Dean Martin". :-)

Anyway, my brother's original birth certificate says "Abraham".

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
A guy I work with is named Abraham, and we call him Abe. He's 25 years old. He's the only Abe I've ever met, and his middle name is John, he says that he used to be known as "AJ", but he loathes that moniker now because of it's boy-band connotations (of which I know not).

I'm currently reading the novel that this movie is based on. The same author also wrote a book called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". I'll get the movie when it's out on Blu-Ray.

I was actually born on Abe Lincoln's birthday, so he's always been one of my favorite historical figures.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Okay, so the movie didn't follow the book, so much. But it was entertaining.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: