TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Safe House

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Safe House users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
The trailers hyped this movie up to be the next great psychological thriller, a mix of Law Abiding Citizen meets Silence of the Lambs.

What a dissapointment. This is an action movie with enough car chases and physical fighting to make my ears literally hurt. 80% action and 20% thriller.

4 out of 10 from me.........I rate on entertainment value to me.....not on how good or bad I think some actors performance is.......if you didn't entertain me, you loose points.

And thats my story :-)

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the heads up. I loved Law Abiding Citizen. Not a car chase fan. lol

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
post from FEB in Recommendations thread. SOme of us really liked this movie...

Safe House.

spy drama thriller and denzel. Need i say more?

enjoyed it

the realistic fight scenes and car chases reminded me of 70s style movies. We have been spoiled by years of fake cgi crashes and fake blood/ kungfu type spinning three times in the air before kicking FAKE fight scenes.

this movie stands on its own feet. never saw any fake cgi

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
to add to boberg's comments. I thought that the premise was good, who was the Double agent was not very obvious until towards the end. I thought there was lots of great subplots and it worked as a thriller.

However, we all have different expectations of movies. I thought Law Abiding was boring and predictable. Luv Gerard butler but it seemed so gratuitous in some parts.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
This is what I posted in the Recommend thread:

Safe House is almost 100% violent action and not much of a psychological thriller (how I thought it would be). It held my interest, but is not my type of movie.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
9/10

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: