TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through February 06, 2012 users admin

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Noy sure but I have a feeling about the Girlfriend as well

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yeah - alot of us seem to be thinking the GF will be one as well but what kind?

Loved the three pigs and the wolf last night!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
probably his touch or smell or something eh?

i like this show. well cast

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Does anyone know why the creatures can recognize the Grimm?"

They must rely on their "Grimmdar"....it's like "Gaydar" but for Grimms.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Best answer yet!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Bwah ha ha My first bellylaugh of the day. Grimmdar !!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
lmao!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nobody discussed Friday's episode?

I found this episode rather boring and predictable. Although, I did find it cute when the bluebot (sp??) guy said he was busy and his whole place was fully decorated for Christmas. lol

I wonder if they found the kidnapped guy at the end? Did I miss something? Also, was the mother of the girl a Bluebot (sp??) or was it the dead father who was one?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The kidnapped girl had been adopted, so nobody knew she was a supernatural. Yeah, the kidnapped guy was rescued at the end when they were out in the woods and found the girl. Not the best episode, but we just consider it light entertainment and try not to think too hard.

Would it be too much to ask for NBC to put a supernatural dictionary somewhere on their Grimm page, so we could keep up with all the different types? As far as I could tell (had to look at Wikipedia, which I know is not necessarily accurate), Monroe is a Blutbad. Wiki has a list of the supernaturals here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatures_of_Grimm#Blutbad

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Don't know if anyone else is still watching this show, but I have really enjoyed the last 2 weeks episodes.

Love that they are encluding Monroe as one of the main characters. You just gotta love this guy! Another good episode tonight.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching! I love this show, especially Monroe - he's such a good friend! After getting beat up for helping the Grimm, he still wants to help!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Monroe is for me what Spike was to Buffy ~ Love the character and want to see him in each episode!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just watched Friday's episode last night.

Those things that attacked Monroe, didn't the one on the balcony look like Grimm's girlfriend from behind (red hair) before she turned around?

Also find it a bit odd she went to the house where the truck belonged although we don't really know her as a character yet so perhaps she is a curious unafraid type.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
It is nice to know that I'm not alone in enjoying this show.

For some reason I just can't see Grimm's girlfriend being one of "them". Perhaps I just don't want her to be deceptive.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
So glad to have a new episode tonight!

Was it just me, did the opener to this ep seem a little more brutal than usual?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Love this show and I'm so glad there's a new episode. I really missed it last week!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Very brutal, Whrlwnd.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
The whole concept was pretty brutal.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I still liked it, but it just took me by surprise. It did seem to have a little different feel to me than previous episodes. It was a bit more serious. I didn't notice that little touch of humor that is usually mixed in. Although, having said that I was very happy about the ending...that they were able to rescue all 3 of the kids.

I sure am looking forward to learning more about what's the deal with the police boss. He has me perplexed.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch where old what's his name, the main character, the Grimm, said that his aunt told him he needed to split from the girlfriend? It made me wonder if some of you are right about her.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i thought same thing

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
This last episode was pretty dark and scary. Again, the Grimm's girlfriend had me wondering about her. The way she was looking at the young necklace making girl at the table it was like the girl recognized her and her staring at her. Not sure, maybe it was just bad acting and she was just supposed to look like she was interested in the girl and insightful to her but I just don't trust her.

I too hope next week is more humorous.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think the reason the aunt told him to break up with the GF is that she *isn't* a Grimm and she just won't get it if/when she finds out. It's also dangerous for her, as we've seen. I think he will eventually break up with her. She just doesn't seem to fit into the show, although she is very pretty. I think they'll write her out eventually.

Yes, this episode was pretty gruesome. Figures this is the week we decided to let DS (11) watch with us. He's pretty good about understanding that it's all "pretend" but still. I'm just glad they don't show as much of the gore as some other shows do (Alcatraz!). Getting really tired of that kind of TV.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking there's a reason his girlfriend is a vet since so many of the characters are animals (pigs, wolves, rats, etc). I thought she was looking at the young girl who made necklaces like a lost puppy at the pound. I was waiting for her to adopt them.