TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 04, 2012 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Good show! I don't usually go in for anything too complicated. Most don't hold my attention. This does.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch last night? Loved it! I wonder who the other hacker is......

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Her hair looked just like the detective's hair, but I presume that was just coincidence!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought her hair looked like Zoe's hair.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
her hair looked darker than Zoe's, and the black fingernails, I think, are hinting that she's probably younger.

I loved Linus's smirk at the end -- he knows he has a worth opponent now. I wonder if he'll try to recruit her for good?

Interesting episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Her hair also looked shorter than Zoey's. Also, when she was communicating with Finch, Zoey was with Reese outside Powell's house. I don't think "hacking" is Zoey's thing - she's more of a "fixer."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I stepped away for about two minutes so I obviously missed something. Did the hacker have anything to do with the murder of the Senator or the "suicide" of his aide?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It wasn't clear to me about the suicide, but the hacker was the one that set up the patsy, put the incriminating emails and other items on his computer. So, yes, she was involved, hired to do this.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I thought it looked like both the detective and Zoey, but I don't think it was either one of them and I think they showed the black nails to tell us that. Will be interesting to see where they go with that and what info she got off his computer, obviously she knows his name, maybe she will become an ally at some point?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She was behind the death of the aide. The image showed her at the computer beginning to type his suicide note, and then the aide at the same computer dead.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Brenda, Jewels and Kar. You can't blink when watching this show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had kind of wondered Karuuna. We saw her typing and then the aid dead at his computer. I don't think they made it very clear as to whether her note just helped him decide or if she really shot him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think she killed him, at least that's the impression I got from how it was staged.

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
... yet the fingers looked like man hands. I have a feeling it could be the son of Linus dead partner; also feels he know more about computers and his father's business with Linus than letting on.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Man hands?! I guess i need an HDTV. Didn't look like Man hands to me. Anyone else with a 65 inch TV who can comment? LOL.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know, the long hair and dark nail polish spoke woman to me. So did the 'disguised' voice on the phone. But really, the son would make the most sense in terms of characters we know so far!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Well, there are only so many people that probably know his name is Harold, the lady hacker and the son.
It sure looked like a lady sitting at the computer.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought she killed him, or had her minions kill him, too.

I didn't see man hands! I think it's a youngish woman (i.e. <45, not a Vanessa Redgrave type).

Although I did wonder if there was something a little dodgy with Linus(!)'s (Finch's) son.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The only other people that could possibly know who Finch is are the government folks who were buying the terrorist information from them (for $1).

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Hmmm. It could be a wig (but why when you are in a private residence), and the fingernails, while painted, were short. I think the son was a slightly built person so he could have smallish hands......but what would be the motive behind the assassination? That's our first clue - who would profit? Or who was seeking revenge?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
As far as I'm concerned, the hacker is a woman. And as good as they made her seem, she could have eavesdropped on any one of Finch's conversations when he mentioned his name was "Harold". It doesn't have to be someone close to him or someone who once knew him.

I like Zoe and truly hope she turns out to be on the good side.

BTW Kitt, the young man is not Finch's son, he's Nathan's.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
You can call me “root”.

What is up with a highly intelligent woman who spends a lot of time with her hair and wears dark nail polish but has a nail length that looks like they have been clipped to the nail beds.

Finch should start thinking about the women that have been in his life. Root used the campaign manager/business partner/murderer/suicide victim to demonstrate her abilities to Finch. Was all the voice disguising necessary in the beginning because Finch may have recognized her voice?

Root seems to have very similar skills to Finch. Does this mean she is a competitor in the business or maybe a former business associate who was left by the wayside. Maybe Root is a former girlfriend or wife who has something to prove to Finch. Maybe Root just wants to get Daddy’s attention.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Glenn, women don't wear their nails as long as they used to. Younger women anyway. Short nails are more in fashion, so they still looked like a woman's hands to me.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Short nails with black nail polish are in. They look terrible, (IMO) but it is a fad right now.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the feedback on the nails. I suppose since the only time I remember seeing black nail polish it was being worn by a shopper at walmart and they were buying their eyeliner in 5 gallon pails in a big display in the center of the isle.

So if this black nail kept short so you don't look like Elvira is normal with younger women and Root also used a college dorm room to hide out in and a IRC chat to talk to Harold, are they jerking us around or is this really going to be a young woman.

One other thing puzzling me is in the last scene where Root closes her laptop and wipes her hand across the top of it as if removing any dust it almost looked as if she was caressing her laptop.

While Root appears to be adversarial so far, I don't think she will remain that way. Finch reminded everyone that the thing they have learned is that no one ever is what they appear.