TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Live with Kelly: Archive through December 07, 2011 users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Betty White will be on the show tomorrow, Tuesday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So funny Rosie, I saw Kelly with Jerry and thought he was terrible, LOL. Not home this week so won't see NPH, bummer.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Derek Hough co-hosting today!! Kelly cannot keep her hands off of him.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Derek reminds me of a young version of Leo DiCaprio.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Yes. I was trying to think of who he resembled. Thanks.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Kelly was just so ridiculous today the way she was fawning over Derek and I like her but not today. She acted like a little school girl.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Do you think this show will continue?

I have my doubts because Regis was this show. He allowed Kelly to be part of the show but he was the show.

Regis had the history and knew the celebs.

Kelly taking over for Regis is about like Elizabeth or Sherri taking over for Barbara Walters.

I do not go out of my way to watch the show but have been checking to see how Kelly is doing. She doesn't understand yet that she does not have to do all of the talking.

Derek

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Ever since Kelly sort of overreacted when Clay Aiken was on the show, I really could never get to liking her again.

I don't think Kelly reacted.

And she for sure is not a homophobe. NPH and his fiance are very good friends of Kelly and her family.

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I do not go out of my way to watch the show but have been checking to see how Kelly is doing

If NPH was her co-host it would be on my DVR list. Other than that, it will be like Regis & Kelly. If I catch it I catch it. If I find out somebody I really want to see is going to be on it I will DVR it, but I never went through guide and checked in advance as to who would be on the show.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I watched the show with Kelly and Clay Aiken, and I thought she acted ridiculous. I believe Clay co-hosted on a Friday and Regis returned the following Monday. Kelly couldn't wait to tell him all about it. She could have kept quiet about it and let it all pass, but she had to make sure to keep the whole thing going.

No, Regis made this show.

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Rvon I didn't see the show [nor do I remember hearing about it] with Regis. That might make me change my stance on if she over reacted or not. I'd have to see the show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I remember Kelly also called into "The View" to defend her actions. They had her on the overhead speakers talking to the ladies. It was back when Rosie was still on the show.

I found it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQQex2SY2Y

I also never could like Kelly again after the incident. I found it a total overreaction.

eta: btw, For Kelly to call Clay Aiken a bully has to be the most far fetched thing anybody could ever say.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.aol.com/video/kelly-tells-derek-hough-he-should-never-wear-a-shirt/517221455/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing5%7Cvideo-module%7Csec3_lnk3%7C117834

Kelly and Derek.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I remember the whole Clay-Gate thing. Yes, total over reaction by Kelly. I like the end of this video where it shows her doing the same thing to Regis. I guess it's okay for her to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fcXWNog1JQ&feature=related

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Clay crossed a boundary there. However, Kelly totally over-reacted making such a big deal out of it in such a public way.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well actually I think the problem is with Rosie. I think Id over react too if someone called me a homophobe on national TV.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
My own kids have tried to put their hands over my mouth and I won't let that happen. It's gross. I'm not a watcher of this show so don't have any interest in being a backer of Kelly.

My child, with OCD and germophobia, would have been up out of the chair and all the way out the door if someone tried that with them.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I had stopped watching the show because I really felt Regis was past his prime but have been watching again and am pleased with how Kelly is doing, she has always been talkie and silly but I think there is a whole new audience for her. You go girl....

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying the show with Kelly in the lead. It's funny how she takes Regis' seat for host chat but takes her own for interviews. I guess it is because the guest host seems to be leading most of the interviews.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree, Irsnappy and Roteach.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to Josh Groban's stint as co-host. He and Kelly get along well. Crazy as it seems, I'd like to see Gelman co-host for a day.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Gelman would be a good co-host just for fun. I love Kelly. I watch all the time now. Regis would start talking sports and everyone would just yawn. So boring. ESPN is for sports, not a morning show. Would love for NPH to be the co-host. He and kelly are great together.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Love Josh Groban and he is a really fun co-host.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just watched and enjoyed the show very much with Josh co-hosting. I think he should marry my daughter :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamie, should we start a petition? ;);)