TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 22, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 22, 2011 users admin

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I love this show! I actually have been watching it online because of Amazing Race. But it is really better sometimes to watch a show like this online. I am caught up except for last night. But i hope it is never cancelled. It really is good!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's currently my fave show! :-) It's so refreshingly original. Luv it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Whitmore! Again?! He's invading all my new shows. LOL.
And once again, my DVR failed to record this. What's up with that?! I noticed and was able to hit record and only missed the first minute or two.

Last night's ep was heartbreaking. Man, that Queen is EVIL! I missed seeing the little boy last night.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Prince Charming's mother or his Kingly father are in the new world.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I was THRILLED to see Whitmore again! Even if he didn't play the same meanie as on Lost. Sigh, maybe Sawyer will make an appearance...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Was also happy to see Alan Dale (LOST's Widmore, Prince Charming's Dad King George, etc.) on Person of Interest the other day as Ulrich Kohl, too. He's really getting around on my TV. (grin)

Yeah Shelb... Sawyer showing up would be really 'magical'. fyi - He's in the new Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's funny and cool to see the Losties appearing on other shows. Kind of throws me for a loop for a second. And yeah, when is Sawyer going to grace our TV??!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
OMG, Sawyer showing up on this show would just make my whole YEAR! Yikes!!!

Whover it was who called the Sheriff being the huntsman who spared Snow White's life, looks like you were right from next week's previews. Good call!

Love this show. I wouldn't mind if it turned into Lost. I've even forgiven them for the ending. What else could they do?

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
Once Upon a Time is my favorite show this season.
I hope they don't cancel!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I do not like how the show went with the sheriff/huntsman!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think that was the season finale. Not sure when it will start up again, hopefully January. Great ep, but ITA Dlkuhn, I wasn't happy with how it ended either. It was sad. :-(

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
It was the last show *this year* but there are more episodes coming in the spring. yay!!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
There was a preview of the next episode but couldn't understand if it was for next week. Definitely a better show last night, the modern characters seem to become more and more aware of their other life, and that mayor seems to me more scary than the 'evil queen'. A nice series for a change.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love this show! I really enjoyed last night's episode, but agree about how sad it was that Graham died. I am hoping there's a way to reverse it. After all, anything is possible. That was the first time I really loved the character of the Sheriff/Huntsman.

That Evil Queen is downright evil.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
good show!

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Phooey. That Graham was very attractive, and it turned out that he was really a good guy too. I'm sorry to see him go. The more this show goes on, the more and more I'm liking it.

Don't know when the next episode will be, the preview only said "On the next new Once Upon a Time..."

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just watched the episode, very good episode. It was nice to finally see some of the characters, hunter and snowwhite remember.

Well we know for sure now the Mayor knows she was the Queen. LOL

I just love the costumes, the Queen has some really great ones.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it's the last we'll see of the wolf, or if he'll show up and get his (her?) revenge for the Huntsman's demise. I think it would be cool if the wolf adopted Emma... or vice versa!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I wonder if it's the last we'll see of the wolf"

Actually, this wasn't the first time we saw the wolf....he popped up in episode one!

When Emma tried to leave Storybrooke in the first episode, she was driving her yellow VW bug towards the edge of town when she encountered the white wolf standing in the middle of the road. She had to swerve to miss him and she wound up running into the "Welcome to Storybrooke" sign.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Right! Thanks for the memory-jog SFJF. :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Actually, this wasn't the first time we saw the wolf....he popped up in episode one!

Yes! I remember that! Thanks for the reminder.

I am hoping for more wolf action, too. I am also hoping that Graham can have his heart put back together. Although, it sure looked like she squished it to dust.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So bummed about the Huntsman! Good episode. And yes, now we know that the queen knows it all. The voice over at the start confirmed that "one" in storybrook knows and she was pictured. So Rumplestilskin doesn't know? I had wondered about him.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
They sure did definitively answer the question of whether or not the mayor knows what's going on in this episode because it was the mayor who went down into the crypt and crushed the sheriff's heart and it happened in the real world.

I hear the voiceover saying that "only one" knows as they picture the mayor, but I still think Rumplestiltskin/Mr Gold must also know because he was the one that came up with the spell for the evil queen to use in the first place, wasn't he? I'm thinking that old Rumpy created some kind of loophole that gives him options...and besides, every time we see him, he always acts as if he knows a lot more than he lets on. He is also the only character that seems to have taken advantage of the situation because very early on we learned that Mr Gold "owns the whole town" so everyone is under his thumb in that respect.

I liked the huntsman, too, so I hope he's not gone forever. Don't forget that there's magic afoot and that anything is possible!

Hmmmmm....something just occurred to me: Did the huntsman get a happy ending in the Snow White fairy tales? If not, maybe he really is done for good.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I researched a little bit and it doesn't appear that he dies in the original version. However, there is a movie coming out about Snow White and the Huntsman. It could be the tv show is separating any connection to the movie. I dunno...

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
There are things in the original stories (and/or the Disney versions) that are being modified for OUAT. Not sure if we knew the fate of The Huntsman in the original (or the cartoon). And with TWO movie versions coming out next year, he may be a big or a small role.
This one looks to be big (he *is* in the title)
"Snow White and the Huntsman"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1735898/
This one looks not "Mirror Mirror"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667353/