TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 09, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through December 09, 2011 users admin

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Also really liking this show. Never a boring moment and it does have a continuing story line. I agree about seeing more of the wolf guy.

At the end of the show, did you guys hear what I "think" I heard? "New episodes will return in December". Perhaps Holiday Specials? I'd rather see Grimm.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Oldtex, I think it's just not on this next week. I know my friend is filming on Monday, her fifth episode.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I heard December, too. Which is 11 days away!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Gidget - where did November go? I swear, the older one gets...oh I forgot what I was going to say.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hypermom..that is so cool your friend is on this show!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I think so too! It's nice for her to have some exposure after all this time. :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Hypermom, you've probably said before, but what character is your friend on the show?

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Smokey, she's Dr. Harper, the coroner.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Lots of stuff NOT new this week (or pre-empted) due to the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Yay for Sharon!

NBC Hands Out Full-Season Order To ‘Grimm’, Gives It Thursday 10 PM Tryout
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Monday November 21, 2011 @ 6:09pm PST

Following a 2-script pickup last week, NBC has given new drama series Grimm a full-season pickup with a Back 9 order. The move comes after the rookie posted a 1.6 adult 18-49 rating this past Friday, even with the previous week to stop the show’s post-premiere slide. Additionally, NBC, which opted to keep Grimm in its original low-trafficked Friday 9 PM slot on the recently released midseason schedule, is giving the fairytale procedural a tryout in the Thursday 10 PM slot. A new Grimm episode will air on Thursday Dec. 8, followed by another original in the series’ regular Friday 9 PM berth the following night. “This series is turning the traditional procedural drama on its head and is attracting a loyal following for us on Friday nights,” NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt said. “We love where it’s going creatively and we’re excited to deliver more episodes to our audience.”

<snip>

http://www.deadline.com/2011/11/nbc-gives-full-season-order-to-grimm-gives-it-thursday-10-pm-tryout/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Moving to Thursday is good in my book.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Has anyone figured out why the girl ran away from him and onto the bridge? I thought the very touch and scent of him made women not be able to resist him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thought the ep had some gaps too OG. They could have shown a flashback. I'm wondering if somehow she saw the girls in cages, or heard them. And then why did he kill her? So that she couldn't tell people what she saw? Why didn't he take her back to his place? Maybe he's too weak to carry her, or he thought she was too injured. Strange and creepy episode.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
DD pointed out to me that it was the Grim Reaper who killed her on the bridge. I was confused about that too.

DD says just go with the flow and don't question things too closely.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Okay, now I'm even more confused! So, the grim reaper, the one that the police chief cut an ear off? Why???
I didn't think it looked like the creepy hotel guy, so that part makes sense. But why did the grim reaper do that??? to protect creepy hotel guy?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure it was the bed and breakfast guy who killed the girl on the bridge because her last words were "kiss me"...he was exuding his pheromones. However, the way he was dressed was like a grim reaper, so I don't really know.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
As I recall, the girl was hallucinating and seeing monsters all around her as she ran onto the bridge....so maybe it was actually the grim reaper but her hallucinations made her think it was the bed and breakfast guy.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Has anyone here seen the movie "Dylan Dog: Dead of Night" (2010)? It's very very similar in premise to Grimm, but without the "Grimms Faery Tales" connection. It stars Brandon Routh, who played the man of steel in the "Superman Returns" (2006).

He plays a detective that solves cases of a supernatural nature and his best friend is a zombie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013860/combined

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Finally caught up with this show last night. I love that this show is actually filmed in Portland, not just some LA locations that we're supposed to "think" is Oregon. I recognized Multnomah Falls in the episode we watched last night and texted my nephew and his wife who live near Mt. Hood. His wife said yes they do shoot in and around Portland, and it's a very popular show up there because of that. Yes, it has gaps and implausibilities, but I'm trying to just enjoy and not get too analytical. This is not LOST, people!

Not to compare the two shows or anything, but did anyone notice that the Big Bad Wolf character (what is his name anyway?) drives the exact same kind of car as Emma in Once Upon a Time? Just thought that was funny.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
A couple of weeks ago they filmed outside of my DGD's building.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw that, OPG! What part of Oregon do you & your DGD live in?

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
The rats were creepy, but cool at the same time. lol Glad there is another new show tonight.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
New show tonight! Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
It's the three little pigs and the big bad wolf tonight. lol

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why the creatures can recognize the Grimm? I know it was stated how the Grimm can tell who the creatures are, but how do they know who the Grimm is? Grimms don't transform like the creatures do, has the show addressed why/how they know he's a Grimm?

I still for some reason think the fiancee is one of them.