TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2011 users admin

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Sports, look like that's true - that Patty is back! I had long forgotten about her. And why is she out of the jail/mental institution so early? Didn't she commit several felonies???? This storyline is so stupid. But since Adam has called her on the phone, the writers must be insisting she's back in the Genoa City lineup. Adam may have killed Diane and Patty knows his secret. I'm guessing.

Right now, I'm just happy that Lily and Cane are back together. Now if we can just get Sharon out of jail and get that stalled storyline over! Hopefully, she and Sam get together. And it would be really interesting to see Avery and Nick burn up the screen; They look great together!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that Phyllis and Ronan will be heating up so I bet they push Avery and Nick in that direction too.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
What about Deacon? Is he working with Patty?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Deacon is a figment of our imaginations

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
You may be right!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Poor Kevin. He loves Chloe and Delia so much and has to carry around the lie that he really isn't the donor. I hope it doesn't go bad for him.

Victor, ugh. I cannot stand him. Leave my Billy alone!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And just what kind of jail is Sharon in exactly. Visitors just seem to stroll in, two at a time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamie316, that always cracks me up too. She just gets to have anyone and everyone no matter what time it is just drop on by to say Hi, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Are they setting up a Victor/Sharon romance? I did have to agree with Victor today. I know I was shocked too but why doesn't Nick hold Phyllis in the same standards as Sharon?

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think Santa/Billy had sex with the nearly passed-out Victoria and in a few weeks, she'll end up pregnant?? I can't remember their infertility issues, was she "not able" to conceive or just "had trouble" conceiving?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think he did but interesting idea.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Glad they are working on a way to bring Billy back full time and out of hiding. Cane will save the day and prove it was a set up!

By the way...Billy is BAD guy on Ringer-He's the one that killed Gemma!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched Ringer. I might have to tune in for my Billy Miller fix. He was a bad character on Justified too.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see that coming, Sportsfan. I'm loving Billy/Charlie on Ringer!

The new actress portraying Faith is adorable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I think it is time for Phyliss to get thrown in jail, she went to far with the Heather pictures. She has forgotten her lessons learned about considering the consequences. I think she needs another lesson, maybe a little time in jail, perhaps with lucy's mom, and then lucy being given back to Billy and Victoria would do it.

And of course, Nick will have to have an affair with Phylis's sister.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Of course! When you are mad at someone, don't you want to run and have sex?! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lmao, exactly mamie316, and I especially like to do it in the police office on a desk. Wasn't that where she found Ronan? Phylis seems to have a thing for office sex on desks.

I was laughing at myself because I posted that comment before I saw my friday tape, LOL.

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Well today's episode did it for me! Phyllis came off arrogant, rude, and condescending in Avery's room with Nick. I mean, she had JUST left Ronan's office after having sex on a desk, yet she condemns those two?? How hypocritical!

And Starr, I like that idea, and hope it comes true!

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
OMG! Enough of Angelo's daughter screeching (called singing). What kind of drugs are the writers taking? Time to kill this storyline and get the writers a drug intervention. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Especially when we all know that Diana DeGarmo can sing.

Phyllis is on my last nerve. She's really such a saint and everyone else is always so wrong. Lest we forget how she pretended she was having Danny's baby all those years ago.

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I think that's why Phyllis is desperately trying to stay out of jail. Avery is a REALLY great attorney and will dig up dirt on Phyllis that Phyllis doesn't want to come out. There may be lots of people in Genoa City who don't know Phyllis' backstory, and she would be humiliated beyond belief! After just a small amount of some of the things she's been guilty of over the years, there's no way a judge will find her fit to be a parent - so there goes baby Lucy and maybe even Summer! Daniel will more than likely learn some things about his mother than he didn't know, and write her off for good! All of that after preaching about "family." I can just imagine this being the outcome.

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Oh and about Diana DeGarmo, I'm wondering how this will play out. If Devon is pressured into working with her and is somehow able to work with her to capture her real inner "songstress," perhaps she will become his new talent for his record label and both will hit it big. Just thinking out loud.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I'm hating the Patty returns to stalk Jack yet AGAIN storyline.
I mean really...Patty escapes and Paul is not notified!!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what kind of pony Delia has? It is so cute. I have been searching online but haven't found it. Someone on a Y&R message board is looking, too. The harder it is to find, the more obsessed I seem to be becoming with finding it. LOL

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Yay Billy and Victoria, eat that Victor!