TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2011 users admin

Sia

03-10-2002

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I, too, am delighted with the list of actors who are departing DOOL. Yay!! Someone's finally heard my prayers. Please get Tamara Braun on the same bus, PRONTO! I dislike her intensely!! I think it is residual effect from her tour as Ava, too, but I also find the girl extremely unattractive, especially in comparison to the girl who played Taylor previously. The love-at-first-sight idea is ludicrous, and EJ & Taylor didn't make it believable at all. Oh, and add whoever that guy is playing EJ to the bus, too.

Here's how I want things to play out: Stefano & EJ attempt to kill the real Rafe, thinking they're killing the impostor that they created. They get caught in the act & sentenced to death--and summarily executed! Then the real Rafe is "discovered" tied up in the room where the fake Rafe has been holed up, and he can reunite with Sami. I am soooo tired of the Sami Brady show. I know I've posted this opinion before!!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I like Stefano and EJ - especially Stefano - so I'd like them to stay. I'd really like to see Stefano and Victor go after each other again. The family feud storylines are the ones I enjoy.

Taylor, bleh - she can go any time. Any of the teen crowd can leave, too, and it wouldn't bother me in the least. I wish they'd take Carly's addiction issue and make that a long, complex storyline, but I have a feeling they'll just have Jen confront her and then bundle her off to a rehab facility somewhere.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
So I haven't watched in awhile. Are Bo & Hope back together? What is Carly addicted too?

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bo and Hope are back together. Carly is addicted to pain killers.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Add me to the list of people who completely dislike Taylor. She's so condescending and arrogant. I don't see any "charm" in her. She just has none of the spunk EJ usually likes in women. |And, on a note of concern for the actress, she seems very unhealthily thin.

I'll be glad when this Rafe thing is over. Of couse, Stephano and EJ will get off scott free. They always do!

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Promo for September - it's about a minute long and has some spoilers in it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCAeDnDcBUI

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
WHEEEE!! I'm looking forward to the returns and hopefully the Kiriakas/Dimera war will be central to the story lines as well. That's what soaps do so well - the family stories, the feuds, the romances.

I was THRILLED to see one of the spoilers given how today's episode ended! I rarely look at spoilers (even for the next week), so I was totally flummoxed at the ending today in the hospital room. Given the spoiler, I now have nothing to worry about. :-)

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I started watching this show in the 60's as a kid with my mom. stopped for a while, so glad a lot of the newbies are leaving and oldies coming back so I can catch up easier

I thought oh no...they can't kill off Maggie, then beep beep beep.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I saw the promo today and it sure brought back memories. When my daughter was in high school, she loved Austin and Carrie. It's nice to see the originals. And I've always loved Jack.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
The promo has been taken down. Can anyone give a quick summary?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Victor asks Maggie to marry him. Jack comes back and creates some havoc for Jen, Austin (original - WOOHOO) and Carrie come back - and they're all at some kind of huge party. Oh, and John and Marlena return (John in a wheelchair) and John is arrested for something.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice the creepy camera angle/lighting when on Thursday/Friday's show? Especially the scenes with Gus? It reminded me of that old movie Alice, Sweet Alice in its creepiness.
And when are some of our favs returning? I thought they would have been here by now.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I think they're all coming back for the "party" that Bo and Hope are throwing. It's the surprise they're planning for the family.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Great! Thanks! :-)

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
They moved Days to 7 central on soap net...very happy about not having to stay up so late to watch.

I heard in another thread that Soapnet was going off the air...does anyone else know this?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Hiyall, it's supposed to become a children's channel in January.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Dang, I was hoping it wasn't true. Thanks though. :-(

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I have been enjoying the whole celebration - Days has not had a big fancy party in a while.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
It's been fun seeing some of the old faces. Glad they seem to be moving along now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When the heck did John and Marlena, Carrie and Austin rejoin the cast? And how the heck did Victor convince Maggie to marry him? I swear it was like the twilight zone when I caught an episode on Monday, LOL.

ETA: Oh and does he still do the eyebrown thing, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oops, I meant eyebrow, LOL.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
All four returned at Bo and Hope's big party to dedicate the Horton town square. Jack came back then, too.

Victor and Maggie were an on again, off again thing, and Maggie finally decided she just wanted to be happy.

John still uses those eyebrows.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I've been away for awhile. Is Daniel really Maggie's son? Where did that come from? Who is his father?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Daniel is really Maggie's son. When she and Bill were trying to have children way back when, she had eggs harvested. When the company they were with "sold out," some of her eggs were not destroyed and they ended up going to Daniel's mother. Victor is involved somehow, although we don't know how yet. All we know is that he is desperate to keep his involvement/secret from Maggie and Henderson is the only other one who knows about it.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Teach - did you mean Maggie and Mickey instead of "When she and Bill were trying to have children..."?

I didn't think Maggie had ever been with anyone other than Mickey...well, until now!

It baffles me old mind in how TPTB continue to make nearly everyone in Salem related. LOL