TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through July 27, 2011 users admin

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
I liked the second episode of the season far more than the first. The Mexico/Paloma problem was wrapped up far too easily, quickly, and glibly (not Gibbsly). Sorry I couldn't resist.

Episode 2 was more NCIS-like.

I'm making up words today.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
The second episode WAS better, I agree. I was thinking this show might be at the point where it'll start infusing fresh characters into the cast. I guess, they're going to do that with these interns. They could be interesting and have their moments.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
wow on how they made Vance and Director David look so young!!!!! Gibbs not so much! LOL

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Evidently, the interns were a one episode thing.

I like the more serious Tony...he's proving that he's a great agent, that maybe goofs off a little too much.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Great, great episode last night. I figured out who the shrink was at exactly the same time DiNozzo did. I didn't see this type of episode coming. What a cool tribute to a former cast member.

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
That was a nice twist and we didn't see it initially. Interesting how they made it a double-edged sword, closure for the sister as well as the staff.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I loved it! I usually hate flashback episodes, and when it first started, I thought meh...but by the end I was absolutely loving it!

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Security Guard killed in van accident on 'NCIS' set

EW.com article

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That's a sad thing, Taysmom.

It was nice to see Parker from Leverage in a different role. She seems to have a thing for hackers. Hardison on Leverage and now McGee on NCIS.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hate when I can't figure out who someone is, was Ziva's CIA boyfriend previously on Cold Case? Or was it something else?

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Dipo -he was an agent in "Without A Trace". :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, bonzacat, I was close. I do remember him now from without a trace.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When EJ took the capsule thing from the dead agent's wrist, had we seen a capsule in someone else recently? I remember seeing a capsule but don't know if it was in this show. Any idea what it meant? Bit lost.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Don't recognize it from this show Kitt- but I could have missed something.

That being said, they didn't explain it. And to think Duckie would have missed such a move is RIDICULOUS!

Didn't see it coming that EJ was Sec Nav's relative.

Really am curious to know who Tony is "following" or whatever.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah maybe it was on a different show then, ta. Yep, no way Duckie would have missed it, and EJ should have known that too. Curious.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Seems to me that they left us hanging on EJ and the capsule to help build the story line for next year. DiNozzo got that special assignment as the end of the show so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that EJ will be somehow involved in the internal NCIS leak investigation.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kitt, just the other day I saw an SVU Law and Order where a husband had inserted an RFD in his wifes shoulder so he could track her.. It became infected and she almost died.

Aside from Ducky not noticing a new wound in autospy, another continuity item. How do you not shackle the feet, and belt the handcuffed hands of a highly trained killer, know as a "frankenstein" machine? Oopps.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks MissyB, that was it!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Good call Missy! I thought it was odd that security seemed "light" with him as well.

Mack - after I posted last night I kept thinking about it, and agree - his assignment must involve EJ.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do not usually care about the things that would not be correct in the real world, but that finale had way to many things. Ducky would never miss the capusle in the the hand, why would people get into the elevator with a "master killer" who only had one guard, Ziva would never be caught that off guard, I could go on and on! It was annoying because I noticed it, usually it is not so obvious.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mack, interesting theory. It was bugging me that EJ never shared what she found with the others.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Anyone else have Directv? It shows this show as being in HD and it's set on HD but this is the ONLY show that is NOT in HD when I watch it.

What gives? Could it be that Mark Harmon doesn't want close ups in HD?

Otherwise I like this show. I've just gotten spoiled with watching everything else being in HD and then I get 'fuzz' for this one.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it's HD on comcast

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are you watching a repeat that was filmed before they went to HD?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
No, Kitt ~ I'm talking current season. Everything else on CBS that says HD is in HD. NCIS is the only one that isn't for me. Strange.