TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 11, 2011 users admin

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Now that Charlie's Angels is cancelled, why don't they bring back the blond doc? She was good.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Gossip Girl Schemer to Heat Up McSteamy's Love Life

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/greys-anatomy-holley-fain/

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: True Blood Star Signs on as Alex's Competition

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-Anatomy-Vedette-Lim-1038840.aspx

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Response to the TV guide article

1) Ugh... first will they please stop messing with Alex? Can't the guy ever catch a break???

2) Star.. hardly.. guest spot.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
2) Star.. hardly.. guest spot.

And a very small guest spot at that!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was very good to see Mere and Dere laughing together last night. I love the fact that he misses her so much in his professional life but is being so pigheaded stubborn (although he did have a point). I also like the fact that she is quietly trying to make him happy by supplying what he needs (challenges) without letting him find out.

Christinas looks beautiful when she is happy.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I agree. I also loved that Meredith and the Chief were working together and how it just pissed off Bailey that Meredith knows her stuff. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I totally agree.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LOCK DOORS? That would be my first thing.. secondly.. I would CHECK TO SEE NOBODY IS IN THE ROOM!!!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
"Yang! Grey! Could you at least stand up?" lol

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Only on tv would a Dr. tell the family that a screw worked it way into the heart. Instead it would have been "complications of surgery".
Will the mother die, so Mer will get the baby she promised to take care of?
With Henry dead, will Teddy take the job & man in Germany?
Is this the half season finale?

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
It was pretty good tonight.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh man. I should have watched before coming here.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Such a sad episode. I was pulling for Henry to make it, but the scene where Christina realized that the person she had so nonchalantly operated on was Henry was incredible.

I don't quite understand the last scene with Alex and Meredith - did that vehicle hit them and eject those people out in the middle of the road, or were they standing there and got hit by another vehicle? I'm confused.

I don't think that Meredith will get the woman with the screw in her heart's obviously older child...surely the man who was with the little boy will keep him. I still think Meredith and Derek will eventually have their own baby, or at the very least get the other little girl back. They were able to get pregnant the first time - surely they can work it out to do it again.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Roxi, I think Vsmart was referring to the baby in the ambulance that she promised to take care of.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I think Vsmart was talking about the baby they were transporting to the hospital.

I think those people were ejected from the car after they hit the ambulance.

I was sad to see Henry go. I knew it was probably going to happen but I liked the way Teddy was with him. He softened her up a bit. The scene with Christina was just so sad. She needs to start seeing patients as people not another notch or bad mark on her record.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why would they have to take care of that baby? It seemed to have a mother who was desperately wanting it.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
The mother was in the hospital and they didn't want her walking, so we don't know if there was something wrong with her. It's just speculation that she might die in the hospital.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think the people in the car were probably ejected (i.e. not wearing a seat belt) They may have also crawled out of the car.

I loved the guy who played Henry..... can he come back?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Denny came back, but Izzy had a brain tumor, so I don't know how they would explain Henry coming back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'd like Henry to stay and for Teddy to go.. I'm so tired of her blaming and berating everyone else who makes a mistake and I haven't liked her since she walked into that place.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I got the impression that the mother had a c-section, which would prevent her from being able to travel.

I think that this episode was to show Meredith that she does have the mothering instinct, and that she deserves to fight for a baby of her own. She also has the capacity to be incredibly caring towards other people, which in the past was always something that she felt she lacked.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Scott Foley will be on the next season of True Blood. I still call him Noel, his character on Felicity.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Teddy really pushed for the laser surgery, and for it to be Christina to do it. I'm wondering if Weber would have done it his way, the outcome may have been different?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They said something that made me think that there was no chance for him either way. Something about the way the tumor was attached and couldn't be removed while at the same time, he'd die with it. He wasn't going to make it with or without the surgery.