TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Sci-Fi Show Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 03, 2011 users admin

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
They are re-airing Alphas tons today. If you are on the left coast I bet you can catch it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Alphas was a bit blah this evening.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
My good friend Deric, a writer for Warehouse 13, was interviewed about the show and Comic-Con: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/warehouse-13/exclusive-interview-warehouse-41056.aspx?fmTw=1

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the Walking Dead thread died... Here's the season two trailer:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/walking-dead-season-2-premiere-date/

It looks really good! Premieres October 16th.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A review of the upcoming Terra Nova. The guy seems to love it.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/fall-tv-terra-nova-first-impression/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And in case none of you bother with the Lost thread anymore, this "never seen footage" was played at Comic-con. It's a bit of a laugh for the morning (embedded video):

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/tvline-items-lost-lost-scene-revealed-ncis-nabs-lily-tomlin/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eureka's been cancelled.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/its-official-syfy-cancels-eureka/

The rest of this season (S4), the Christmas episode and the 12 filmed episodes of season five (on tv early next year) WILL still be aired.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Eureka's been cancelled.

Boooo! But not unexpected. This show made being a scientist cool.
Hubby missed part of last season and when he tried to watch it this season he couldn't get a grasp on it. Hard to explain the time travel thing - but that is when they jumped the shark.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
No! I'm very upset to hear that. They'll probably replace it with stupid wrestling!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Man, that sucks about Eureka. But I'm not surprised. I liked the time-travel twist, but for casual viewers it probably just confused things.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Aww that sucks. I really like Eureka and watch it all the time. Like the casual quirky vibe. Shame.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are zombies sci-fi? Anyway...

Walking Dead premieres Sunday Oct 16th at 9pm with a 90 minute episode. Six one hour long episodes follow then an 11 week hiatus :-( with the final six episodes starting up again in February.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Are you going to watch Terra Nova?? I was excited when they were mentioning 2150 but then they go back 85 million years...what the heck!

Anyway, I'm surprised at the lack of sci-fi shows, whatever happened to V? I saw the black guy already starring in other tv shows and so made me think V is scrapped.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Watched "Bedlam" this weekend. It just started on BBC America, and it looks like it revolves around Bedlam Heights flats and 4 attractive 20 somethings, who live in a renovated asylum. One guy can see and hear ghosts and this makes for much tension. I liked the first episode, but I'm not sure where they're going.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I saw the trailer in the middle of Dr Who. Looks like it has potential in a vampire-werewolf-ghost kind of way but there's so much on tv I don't know if I've energy for it.

Looked at the wiki... it says Will Young is in it and he's the Will Young, is that right? 'Cause if so I'm going to have to find time to tape it! I love Will Young.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
If it's this Will Young you like, then yeah he's in the series:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1094099/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, that's him! The first episode is on late on Monday night, so I have set it to record! Thanks for the tip!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Warehouse 13 was pretty intense tonight. Lots of scorched earth. A lot of sci fi shows slide into mediocrity, but they really stepped it up for the season finale. Very well done!

Ladyw

06-28-2007

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyw a private message Print Post    
Nyheat - totally agree -- great season finale-- best I have seen in awhile. We were glued to our seats last night.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
Kitt, do you have the on command channels with your cable provider? I don't get BBC America so I keep up with Dr. Who on the command channels. That way I can choose when to watch. I have started watching a lot of shows that way.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, we don't get On Demand channels. (I didn't realise they'd give you On Demand for channels you don't actually receive, that's pretty good!)

I caught the repeat of Bedlam on Friday(ish) though, and really enjoyed it. It doesn't hurt that the main guy who sees things is gorgeous. I'm also not sure where it can go, but it's definitely watchable right now.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
A pretty intense episode 2 for Bedlam, as well.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Season Finale of Bedlam this Saturday on BBCA.

New season of Primeval starts the following Saturday. I cannot freaking wait for this!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I've seen three Bedlam, and have two sitting waiting to be watched. I love Primeval! Didn't realise that was coming so soon!

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
There is so little worth watching on SyFy right now. I am so sick of ghost hunters. It is the same old thing. They build everything up like it is going to blow your socks off and then their "event" is something so subtle that it is hard to buy it as anything remotely real.

I need a new Star Gate series, something that goes back to the original concept. Off world adventures through the Star Gate with heroic guys and gals, preferably great actors, good looking, sexy and funny.