TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 23, 2011 users admin

Theowl

09-28-2000

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
I think the killer could also be Skye. They never found her body. Remember when Adam got a phone call and said I told you I'd call you and never call me. It could also be Nikki, cause she was gone from rehab that night and came back the next day. But then again, it could be Patti or Deacan, but I do know that Adam knows who did it.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I was thinking Skye too after the phone call, especially now with the ring. She also went to Harvard.

But Patty could've also called Adam, since he was the one who helped her get away from the nut house,

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
If it's Skye, that's pretty messed up on Adam's part because he let Sharon go on all this time thinking she was dead.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Now, how long will this drag out? I like the Skye idea if only because it would mean Adam holds some blame and Paul won't go all guilt trip.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I think it was Pattycakes who killed Diane. Remember there was someone watching thru the window when Diane tried to seduce Jack so he would take her back and they would be a "family." Patty is obsessed with Jack and considers him her guy. As Rachael on Big Brother says "No one comes between me and my man."

Also those wacky pillows they kept showing in Diane's apartment look like something Patty would have placed there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So did Billy go off to HOng Kong because he hadn't signed a new contract?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think so. I think he was supposed to be gone but then he signed and here he is and boy am I happy! I love my Billy!!!

I'm trying to get back into the show because it's losing me.

Kady

07-30-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
i'm glad billy is coming back. i wish him and victoria could have kept lucy. i liked seeing them with all the kids as a big happy family. is nikki ever coming back?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read she's coming back soon.

Kady

07-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
paul has a son? i guess thats what i get for not watching for many years. who is the baby momma?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Eva Longoria is the mom :-) I can't remember her character's name but she played her.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Paul's son's name is Ricky and his mother's name is Isabella.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The actress playing Abby is obviously pregnant. She's doing the "carrying the big purse and not being shot about the waist" thing. And boy, did her wanting to get Tucker backfire on her today.

Kady

07-30-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
well i'll have to look closer...i'm always watching at work which means more listening.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
She has been pregnant for a while. LOL I read in a magazine, but noticed on the show they were dressing her all in black and showing her from the chest up.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't like that Billy is being kept from his daughter, she needs him there by her side. Victoria is a grown woman, I don't care if she is hurt by Billy, his daughter is more important. I wish the writers would change this. But then again, it shows how low Victor has sunk, keeping a sick child's father away from her, I hope Nikki finds out and brings Billy to the hospital.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Victor is awful. I'm getting to dislike him more and more every day.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This story line is RIDICULOUS!!!! As if Billy would stay away, and Kevin would go along with this b.s.

They need to kill Victor off already! His storyline is just over the top stupidity now.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, I am so with you!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Billy was on Ringer last night. He was at an AA meeting, 4 years sober and offered to be a sponsor to a new member.

I have to snark on Sofia's labor and birth-giving histrionics. Come on now! Are there no parents working on that show? Maybe some women do arrive at the hospital carrying on and hyperventilating the way she did, but I hope it's not common. "I think my water just broke." What? You think your water just broke? Were you really unsure? Did anyone hovering around you notice any droplets on the floor or streaming down your legs? The biggest, oddest thing about the whole birthingness, to me, was this. Did this baby have no umbilical cord???? It's a miracle!! That baby went instantly from the birth canal into a blanket, no cutting the cord, weighing, measuring, suctioning...nothing. And, the icing on the cake, this baby was born perfectly clean, not a speck of any fluid on his not newborn face. The rapid aging on Y&R begins at birth! I watched it a second time last night, just so I could laugh at it all over again.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I missed it but I'm sorry I did! LOL

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Mak, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that about Sophia's birthing situation! I thought it from the moment it happened! BTW, I would really enjoy a replacement Sophia and a replacement Malcom. Neither of them are good actors.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Mamie, it's worth watching online! Chief, I agree about the actors.

If Colin's story wasn't so ridiculous, I would really enjoy him and Jill together.

Where has Deacon been since Diane's murder?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I saw Billy on Ringer too, maybe they're going to phase him out of this show. The whole Billy storyline is lame to me, what father would stay away from his child, I'm sick of Victor interfering.

I wonder where Deacon is too, he hasn't been at the bar, but I think he killed Diane, although the Patty storyline seems better bc of the pillows, I just wish they'd get on with it.

What bothers me about the Colin story, is that he tried to kidnap his grandchildren and he's not in jail. And knowing that, Jill, of all people, is rushing back to him. Makes no sense.

I wish they'd just say who the father of Sophia's baby is already. This happened already though, right? I bet it's Neil's this time.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
So happy to see Jabot back in the family. No more messing with THAT please!!!!

Now if they would only hurry up and reunite Billy and Victoria.

Soooooo looks like Patty might be back and badder than ever. That must be her under all those bandages pretending to be Myrna. Notice the reaction when Jack's name was mentioned. Then the narrowing of the eyes when he is in the hospital room and kisses Genevive!