TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 01, 2011 users admin

Mimi

04-30-2009

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
That is one mean Evil Queen!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
If they don't know they're cursed are they really cursed?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
DH watched it with me tonight, which is great cuz he notices stuff that goes right over my head.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time watching the evil queen because she is so evil. I guess I'm a wimp. She does play her really well.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I saw both episodes tonight for the first time and really liked the show. However, I have to admit that I don't want to be thinking about Lost while getting to know this one. I'm one of those who wants Lost to go away and never be spoken of again.

I'm with Mamie ~ I have a hard time watching the evil queen because the actress does evil so well.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
We should list who is who so we can keep track.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Here are the ones i know right now

Regina/The Evil Queen
Sister Mary Margaret/ Snow White
Prince Charming/Coma guy
Dr. Hopper/Jiminy Cricket
Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold
Red Riding Hood/Ruby the girl from the inn
Granny/ Inn keeper

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of you, so she killed her father for the spell and she name her kid after her father is that right?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yup.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I remember the actor playing Rumpelstiltskin from Stargate Universe....

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hey Trekkies, remember THIS face? I knew I recognized him from somewhere. LOL.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
So...the witch/Regina doesn't know who Emma really is because she didn't see the missing pages of the book? And Mr. Gold knows everything but it's not certain yet if Regina remembers what happened? Just need some feedback, none of my friends here have watched this yet, so we haven't discussed it yet.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Movie fans should remember this guy:

Robert Carlyle as the abusive dad in Angela's Ashes.

And as the scrawny hunk in The Full Monty.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
DH thought that the actress playing the Evil Queen's bff Maleficent (Kristin Bauer) had once been married to Rod Stewart. Nope! According to IMDB, she's married to a South African singer.

Here's a vid of Kristin Bauer's real DH serenading her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHI_quUbKQ

As for RS he was married to these 3 ladies:

Alana Hamilton(1979-1984)
Rachel Hunter(1990-2006)
Penny Lancaster(2007-present)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Redpen, I was originally under (the possibly misguided) impression that Regina DOES remember most if not all of what went down in her previous incarnation, but after her last scene with Mr. Gold, I'm just confused. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Kristin is Pam on True Blood. I kept waiting for her fangs to pop out.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamie! I have another bit of Trekkie trivia... Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) was Cap'n Kirk's mom in the 2009 Star Trek movie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched my tape yet, but I meant to ask before is the Mayor, the evil witch?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dipo.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Robert Carlyle was excellent in a recent Hitler movie, I think the best of all Hitler`s versions. He sure looks creepy in the fairytale version but a more decent looking fellow in the modern time.
I can`t decide which is worse the evil queen from the fairytale or the modern world, however the actress plays both roles beautifully.
How appropriate for Halloween this last episode, I really enjoyed it.
So, Prince Charming didn`t die of his wounds and manages to come to the rescue again... (is it next ep).
The characters in the mordern world seem to know their fairytale identity, only the Swan girl didn`t know before her son told her and may still not believe it. When watching the modern world scene I hope to see more of the fairytale scenes, then watching the fairytale scenes I want to see more of the modern world scens, can`t decide which ones I like more. Well, it`s still lots of fun.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think the real world characters know who they were before....except for the boy (who never was a fairy tale character to begin with) and possibly Mr Gold/Rumplestilskin, the character that gave the evil queen the curse.

Snow White doesn't seem to know that "John Doe" is her soulmate, Prince Charming. The boy's therapist said something about the boy believing he's Jiminy Cricket, but it didn't seem like the therapist himself believes that.

I don't think even the evil queen/Mayor knows what's going on. My theory is that when she activated the curse, it also affected her so she doesn't remember who she was either. After all, didn't someone say that casting a curse will come with a price?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think any of them know except Mr. Gold.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
ITA, Mamie.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Yup, Mr Gold knows. Bet the Mayor will figure out her part (she did read the book).
And I was in error in the Grimm thread - OUAT is just as dark as Grimm.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The Mayor is perfect for that part; she has kinda of a smart alecky look on her face.