TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 29, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 29, 2011 users admin

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Damn I missed the show last night. I'd like to see it on Free on Demand if it's available.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Some new casting coming up:

teddy-sears-american-horror__oPt

'Heroes' Star Zachary Quinto to Haunt 'American Horror Story'
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/heroes-star-zachary-quinto-haunt-228366

Former Heroes villain Zachary Quinto will haunt Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Horror Story.

Quinto will be a recurring guest star named Chad, a gay former owner of the haunted home where the Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) reside in the FX drama from Glee co-creators Murphy and Falchuk.

'American Horror Story' Casts Zachary Quinto's Partner
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-casts-zachary-230297

Teddy Sears is moving in to Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Horror Story.
The Torchwood: Miracle Day actor has booked a recurring role as Pat, Chad’s (Zachary Quinto) partner and co-owner of the haunted home at the center of the FX horror series from the Glee co-creators.
Sears began filming the role Wednesday.

Necie

09-07-2006

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Necie a private message Print Post    
I really like this show. I have seen two episodes. Is that all there has been so far? I looked on my DVR info and it shows I have episode 1 and 3. How did I miss one?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Only two episodes have aired so far. The third episode will air on the 19th.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844624/episodes

Maybe they were just played out of order....I see that a lot on various shows.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
The first episode is on Free On Demand, just waiting for the second to show up--for those without a DVR who haven't seen the pilot :-)

Necie

09-07-2006

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Necie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Sanfran.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Very good episode. Strangely I enjoy the little burned man who follows around Dylan McDermott. There's a lot of dark humor in this show. Love the actress who plays the Philadelphia socialite. I remember her from Criminal Minds. This show reminds me of Mulholland Drive by David Lynch--for obvious reasons.

And the previous episode did show up on Free on Demand--the night before the next episode.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Loving this show! Totally creepy, but I have to keep watching because I have to know what is gonna happen next...And why is the maid now trapped there forever??

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
An answer to your question :-)

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The maid's bones are buried under the gazebo--I think that makes her connected to the house. (A dirty piece of lace from her uniform was in the grave.) The husband had been out there digging all week, and didn't know why he was doing it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You don't need spoiler tags if it has already aired. I hesitated to read it thinking it was some kind of leaked info, but it was just something we learned on the last show.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Very good episode. Strangely I enjoy the little burned man who follows around Dylan McDermott."

Nyheat, if you watch True Blood, you may recognize the crazy burned guy as "Russell Edgington, the former Vampire King of Mississippi!

It wasn't until this week's episode of American Horror Story that I finally recognized him (through all that burn/scar makeup) when he smiled really big just like "King Russell" aways did. The actor's name is Denis O'Hare.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I love when he says "I need money for head shots" and half his head is burned off. Guess I have a strange sense of humor. He's really good in the part.

I continue to love Connie Britton as the only seeming voice of reason in the house. Also amused that she took the Murder Tour.

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
I watched the first two episodes on Hulu because I don't have cable. It's freaking me out and giving me nightmares, but I am totally sucked in. I've got my sister recording the next 2 episodes so I can be caught up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
When the scene was at the dining room table with the original owners-the "mad scientist" and his disgruntled wife, where have I seen that actor before?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, he played "Alby" on "Big Love (HBO). I thought it was brilliant casting for the mad scientist!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to his imdb page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0743671/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
YES! Alby-he was a perfect villian. I agree,great casting.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
premiere is on right now. its been 25 mins of choppy scenes that doesnt make any sense. wish that it had a more clear plotline. so fair it seems like random creepy bits all tumbled together.

I like creepy shows so i hope it develops more. WOW Jessica Lange's character and her daughter.

Holy smokes, the scene with the old housekeeper / young beautiful housekeeper/ bizarre

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
ten mins left, this show should have been called American Softcore Horror story

this seems so choppy and disjointed it reminds me a bit of LOST. think i'm going to have to find some plotline spoilers and try to figure out what the heck is going on

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Tonight's episode was creepy and sad. It kinda sunk in how miserable everyone is. And Dylan McDermott is falling apart. It was genuinely scary and creepy tonight, but a bit of a downer episode.

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
It is giving me bad dreams, but I am completely sucked in.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
This is one of the more intriguing and unexpected shows I've ever seen. Jessica Lange is stupendous in this role! I look forward to this spookfest more than any other these days.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
This is what I found at the website:

Catch up with American Horror Story. Watch the first 4 episodes back-to-back Halloween night starting 10pm on FX. Don't do it alone.

Here's my chance to catch up!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Should have read what Sunshyne posted before sitting down to watch it with my dds. LOL One is 20, the other 15 so wasn't concerned with an adult type show but not impressed watching softcore with my kids. Enjoyed the first half hour then had to fast forward so much of the last 30 minutes that we lost the thread, no-one here is interested in watching again.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
That bad huh? Hmmmm.... maybe not for me then.