TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 05, 2011 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Holly,
You can join most of these for "premium" viewing but I don't. That is just one of the good links from that site.

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
CBS is rerunning this show right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had taped this show! Looks like I tape CBS from 8-11 on Wed and Thurs.

I liked it, was very entertaining and intriguing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I did not explect to like this at all but really did. I'm so glad they repeated tonight or I wouldn't have seen it or watched it ever.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show too. Will keep it on the DVR line up and see where it goes. I love "Ben" from Lost and want to learn more about his story.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I was able to see the repeat show on Saturday. I wonder if they are going to do the repeat every week or if it is just until the new shows get established. Good show!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was hoping it would be good and it was! As implausible as the plot sounds, they pulled it off.

Houstonndirish

03-23-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Houstonndirish a private message Print Post    
So many ways to go with this show. I loved the plot twist in the middle too.

And yes, both characters seem a little creepy - what is it about Michael Emmerson? - but that makes it even more intriguing. I'm looking forward to the second show to see if it is as good as the premier.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
He's got Crazy Eyes. That's what it is about him. LOL.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking it was a remake of Early Edition with an edge. LOL I enjoyed it. Great actors in the 3 leads but according to IMDB, Taraji is only in the pilot?? That's too bad.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
They're still advertising Taraji as a member of the cast, so I don't think she's just in the pilot, but I could be wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rissa, that is a good reference. It is like Early Edition, just more edgy.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I hope you are right Lycan although imdb says otherwise (not that imdb is always right). It certainly seemed like they were setting her up to be a repeating character and it would be weird to just drop that storyline. Perhaps a few more days and imdb will get updated.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering about his limp and very stiff back (like he's got rods). Maybe he had an accident and broke a lot of bones. Maybe he was *IN* one of the towers and doesn't know what happened because he was working there and was injured so badly he was unconsious but was rescued? Hard to tell. Just speculation. Dunno if the writers have it already set in stone or will adjust as the viewing public feedback is considered.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I liked this second show better than the first one, and I really liked the first one.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like the show but cute guy's voice is distracting me. It's like he's talking from his throat on purpose, like trying to put on a sexy, enigmatic voice. I don't remember him sounding like that in other things. I know actors fake accents all the time but somehow his doesn't sound natural to me. Guess I'll get used to it!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Interesting to see Goodwin (Lost) and Ben (Lost) reunited. I hope you all noticed the bust of Goodwin's new character at the very end of the episode as the "founder" of the company that Finch owns and was working at as a software engineer.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I couldn't recognise the bust, was the Goodwin character elsewhere in the show? (I'm no good at recognising people!)

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Kitt, he was the guy in the flashbacks (2002) that was working with Finch as the new camera/AI system was being built. He was the one who originally wanted to use the system to prevent normal crime, not just terrorism. In those flashbacks, Finch was walking fine so I kept expecting Goodwin to beat him up or something to explain his current limp and back issues, but it never happened.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you, him!

I noticed no limp in 2002 and no limp in 2007, so it's something very recent.

Imbewitched

03-08-2002

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Imbewitched a private message Print Post    
Did the plaque below the bust of "Goodwin" read "In Momory of our Founder....."?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Okay, I was wondering why the bust didn't look like Ben! So, it was the other guy. And I didn't remember Goodwin from Lost. Shame on me. Knew he looked familiar.
And yes, Ben's limp and back issue are recent. In flashbacks, so far, he's well. So, we have yet to find out what happened.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
like the actors, hope that it continues to get better.

Well worth the watch. Enjoying it so far

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Maybe Mr Finch tried to stop a crime himself and was illequiped for physical violence. That is a big reason to seek out someone with the skills that Mr Reece has.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I forgot about Goodwin from Lost! I was thinking I've seen that guy in so many other shows, including The Gates from summer 2010. Still miss that show!

I was also wondering about Michael Emerson's limp and stiff neck. I'm sure we'll find out about that somewhere down the road. Enjoying this show!