TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 17, 2011 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Scout?

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Great episode!

Looks like it's moving to Sundays next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gurlie, scroll up, I was agreeing with our poster Scout.. LOL.. but it does sound like I mean a person in the show. Should have placed a comma after the and.

Later was thinking about the irony of Kalinda in bed with her friend, only to find out she has a husband but be told she already knew that.. hmm.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Maybe the old Kalinda did not care. Now she cares.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I don't like this storyline for Kalinda, but I don't know what would be better.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I like her taking bats to creeps car windows and twixt their legs. Works for me.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Oph. Good one.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I think the title "The Good Wife" is meant to be ironic. She stuck with him for the sake of the campaign (political wives have been doing that forever), despite the fact that he's a and a cad. It's still ironic, cause as far as most people know, they're still together. She's being a good little wife by playing her part.

It was nice to see Jane Alexander. I've loved her since "Franklin & Eleanor" back in the late 70's. She still looks great.

Grandma is a terrible person, but the actress who plays her is excellent. She's annoying, but she does keep the drama rolling along.

Love Owen (Alicia's brother). I love that she's brought him in to look after the kids. They may be old enough to take care of themselves, but teenagers left alone all day is a recipe for trouble. It's good to have someone keeping an eye on them.

Love, love, love Eli. I'm so glad they're figuring out a way to keep him on the show.

This is really one of the best shows on TV. The writing is stellar. I'll miss all of them over the summer.

ETA: Oh, I was wondering if I'd get the red dots for that four-letter word. Well, it was directed at the character not a real person. Use your imagination and I'm sure you can come up with the meaning.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree about the Grandmother get rid of her, the kids are old enough but then they get into trouble sometimes even when the Grandmother is there because she doesn't know what is going look at the website the Grace was on. Great show. I am not sure if I like Alicia & Will together,

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
New season tonight. Can't wait

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
It's halfway through, getting recorded on the DVR. I finally got done tending to Mom, and I'm gonna watch something else first, then this maybe tomorrow. But, first impressions (without even seeing the story line), I don't like her new hairdo. Her bangs look kinda funky to me.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I took notice of her hair too. I like it. Curls. Looks softer.

During opening credits, I recognized a name -- Larry Bryggman. Who? Where do I know it from? He was John Dixon on "As the World Turns".

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Yes he was I haven't watch it yet but I will

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I just can't stand her kids. There, I said it. I don't like their storylines at all and fast-forward through most of their scenes.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Finally they gave Alicia more room for some "spunk", she no longer is the "newly acquired help", she comes now front and center, doesn't hesitate to attack or counter attack, sometimes she seems a bit risky but thankfully her statements have the right amount of "punch"... for effect (before the commercials). And I'm glad that she seems to cooperate in a friendier way with Kalinda, she does realize that Kalinda is essential to her own work. As for Will, well, they'll get close soon enough...

And Eli?? Well, I can't get over those outrageous pants he was wearing at the Emmies... every time I see him talking I laugh...

Kady

07-30-2000

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
i like the fact that every one sees she is happier but they don't know why. she had a very satisfied look on her face all throughout the show.lol

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
agree Spunky, also I saw Eli on Piers Morgan and he seems to have a scottish accent.

I am waiting for Kalinda to fight back. I am not condoning her sleeping with a married man but she wasn't Alicia's best friend when she slept with her husband and as far as I can recall Alicia only met Kalinda when she got the job at the lawfirm, after her husband had been caught banging prostitutes. Alicia understandably has a right to be upset that Kalinda never told her but honestly at what point do you tell someone that you slept with their husband? As soon as you meet them? Kalinda needs to tell Alicia snap out of it and she is blaming the wrong person.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think she's blaming both equally. She kicked her husband out. I would have an extremely hard time working with someone who slept with my husband no matter when it happened. If we were married at the time of the discretion, it was wrong. Yes, she should have told her early on. Or, she shouldn't have allowed herself to get close to Alicia. She should have had some morals. But, apparently she'll sleep with anyone, so morals are out the window for Kalinda. I like her for what she does in the office, but I hate that she sleeps around the way she does.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Is that true that Eli doesn't know about Kalinda's background and even asked her "where do you come from" or something like that.. He asked "are you the investigator here??" Mmmm and she can just go ahead and work for him on the side??? what's going on?? Unless she is an 'independent' investigator, she can invoice whoever...

And why would Alicia work against her law firm just because her husband wants to audit Gardner in order to be hired by his office?? Huh?

The whole Polycom video court case with Britain was hilarious in my view... "His Lordship!!!!"

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
and yeah.. I forgot to mention that Cuddy.. from Dr. House will be joining the Good Wife cast... I can see some future rivarlry.. too many clever and beautiful ladies in there...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I don't try to put too fine a point on the show. I'm just along for the ride and enjoy myself doing it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So Cuddy was Will's ex wife... I liked to see her in this new role but I kept seeing her with House, but here she can finally act like the smart woman and finally smarter than House I must say, she figured and told Will Alicia was play acting her jealousy... well done. I knew she could handle this though role of tough lawyer business..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
They sure didn't hit their usual first-rate stride with the last episode...just so-so.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Good show tonight. I like Diane showing a softer side at the end.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I liked the show tonight too. There should be some interesting storylines with Legal Aid in the building. I hope that dark hair lady is gone for good.