TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 03, 2011 users admin

Mictay

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Yes next week should be better,this is one of my favorite shows ever I can watch the re runs over and over but I was not big on last weeks episode.And im not to thrilled Emily is back,was never a big fan of hers but ill get use to her again.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'll be happy to go back to the team, including JJ and Emily.. did they lose the other bonde woman over the summer?

I WOULD like just one of my shows go back to being a crack team solving crime puzzles instead of always having someone bove them who seems determined to break them up or hinder their process. I know that may actually be more real life than I'd like to think.. but that is still my wish..

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am also glad the team is back together. I think they had to do the season premier that way to clear up last season's ending show. Hopefully they will get back to solving crimes. I think it was Rossi that said the blonde transferred to another unit. So yes, they lost her.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I WOULD like just one of my shows go back to being a crack team solving crime puzzles instead of always having someone bove them who seems determined to break them up or hinder their process. I know that may actually be more real life than I'd like to think.. but that is still my wish..

Sea, over-meddling in cases by upper levels seems to be pretty much the norm in the real FBI, not so much in the other agencies. And also the norm seems to be that the individual agents are mostly able to rise above it and eventually get cases done, albeit not as easily as other agencies with more autonomy at the working level.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Creepy episode tonight.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I thought Reed's reaction to JJ and Emily was a little overdone. Too juvenile. I kept wanting to say "grow up".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Same here, Kitkat.

Dude, get over it.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Mamie, that was the guy from Weeds, wasn't it?

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
Yes he was/is on weeds. Last episode of weeds he was in the hospital.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes it was and then I watched my taping of Modern Family and Justin Kirk was on. It was a Weeds night!

I wasn't upset with Spencer. He lacks certain social skills and ways of handling emotions. He did get over it eventually.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thank you both! Man, he can really play evil.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
great, now harmless handicapped people are going to be treated poorly.

This made an interesting plot but as someone who has known a number of similar mentally slow people Thru my life, i think a Plot like this will scare kids/ adults into fear.

its pretty unlikely that any watchers of this show will now be accepting of a handicapped person as harmless.

i dont know. this Episode really deeply disturbed me.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
The point is you can't let your guard down with ANY strangers.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne, you make it sound like we live under a rock and this was the first time we ever saw a mentally challenged person. No worries, I've been around the block, this didn't change my perception at all.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I sincerely doubt that an episode of Criminal Minds is going to freak out everyone about the mentally handicapped.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
This didn't make me afraid of the mentally handicapped, it's going to be okay, we're all adults and kids shouldn't be watching this show.

It was a creepy show though, first one I'd ever watched. I always wonder about the people who write these things when I see them.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I agree, kids should not watch this show. There have been more disturbing episodes than that one, but it's probably top 10.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
There have been a few shows that have really creeped me out. I have a friend who lets her 9 year old daughter watch with her and I have a hard time understanding why.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They do get creepy, I live alone and never watch this show at night, LOL. I always tape it so I can watch in the morning.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
kids watch this show all the time. kids go to elementary school and they discuss the episodes with each other.

Same with CSI... kids love the gore and parents have to be at home or at least Paying Attention to stop kids from watching. Many kids have TV in their bedrooms.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Or they go to someone else's house and are allowed to watch them.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
My daughter doesn't like this show....she won't even walk into a room when it's on....it has always freaked her out...many of her friends are the same.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Scoots, Rae-Rae can come and hang out with me. I hate gorey shows too! DH luvs 'em. Yuck!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL MB! She says it's the music. On the rare days that she's annoying us...we just say we are going to watch Criminal Minds and she runs out of the room. LOL!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL! What bugs me though, are some of these shows have the BEST casts. I'd watch them for the actors alone, but unfortunately, my gore-o-meter is pretty low to non-existent. I used to love the entire Law & Order franchise, and one particularly nasty ep turned me off and I've never watched any of them again.