TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: All My Children: Archive through September 30, 2011 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
....The series ended as he fired. Left unseen was who, if anyone, J.R. shot — homage, perhaps, to the famous 1980 "Dallas" cliffhanger that became known as "Who Shot J.R.?"

That may depend on business off the television screen, Hinsey said. Actors who decide not to continue with the series online may, in retrospect, wind up being victims of the gunman, she said.

Prospect Park this week announced the first deals with show cast members to continue with the online production. Cameron Mathison, who plays Ryan Lavery, and Lindsay Hartley, who portrays Dr. Cara Castillo Martin, have agreed to continue.

Lucci's participation is still up in the air

LINK

I thought everything else was wrapped up nicely.

I also thought the credits would be real long, like at the end of the year.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
FAREWELL VIDEO

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I though the ending was a throw back to the days of soap opera yore. Dramatic music, a woman cast inside in the best soap opera style ever ( gone with the wind) and a cliff hanger ending to black out. Total vintage soap opera. I am surprised everyone was so aggravated .

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks RS. I think that is the kind of ending I was looking for...

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I thought it sucked I am not happy the ended and I am certainly not watching the View I did DVR it and I am not watching the Chew. I don't think too many are going to watch. I was disappoint in the ending of the show they should have shown Stuart coming back in the Chandler home.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I just watched The View tribute to AMC today and it was everything a fan could have hoped for. jenny and Greg were on--and I never knew that Jenny was Kim Delaney! And Angie and Jesse! (I used to have a crush on Jesse) I haven't watched the show for years, but it was a lot of fun.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am going to DVR the Chew on Monday, NOT TO WATCH IT....just to get a list of the sponsors so I can contact them and let them know I will be boycotting their products as long as they support the Chew. Does anyone know if it is illegal if I post the sponsors names on this web site?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does that beautiful woman who used to play Nina Cortlandt ever do any of these reunion shows? I would love to see what she looks like now. I only watched AMC when I was school aged in the 80's during the summers, and I remember loving Nina and Cliff.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    

Taylor Miller, 58. Haven't seen her much. She had a small role on the Chicago Code.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rslover. I've seen photos of her that are relatively recent like that one, but I sure would love to see her in an interview or something. I hope she makes it to one of the farewell get-togethers.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Can someone please answer my question that I just asked about sponsors for the Chew just 4 posts up please....thank you.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Country, I think it's ok since it will be public knowledge but to be safe email the mods at
moderator@tvclubhouse.com

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Ok thank you Pamy

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else feeling sad today? Not only am I feeling sad not having AMC, but it's also making me miss As The World Turns and Guiding Light all over again. Shame on these networks for taking our beloved soaps away.

B-t-w...the above actress played Nina Cordlandt again on AMC for a couple of days in April 2010. She came to Pine Valley for Palmer's funeral. She looked just like that (above) picture.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I kinda do feel sad. I do have the chew on, just to "taste" it, but so far it is downright dumb. Too much food. I really don't want the food channel on my regular network TV...

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Weird. When One Life to Live started I suddenly felt better, more normal. But sad cuz this is limited too. And I know GH will live on, but really can't stand that soap these days...

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The Chew isnt being received by too many raves according to this news item. http://www.tvguide.com/News/Cheers-Jeers-Chew-1038104.aspx

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Good deal. I hope the show tanks!!!!! ABC deserves bad ratings after what they did. Cancelling AMC and craming the chew down our throats with every commercial.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the finale yet but am going to tomorrow, but also finally got my hands on a copy of the As The World Turns finale, and realized something no matter how fantastic he is as an actor Daniel Cosgrove has become the Ted McGinely of Daytime. In just under 2 years he has stared in 3 finales of the longest running soaps (Bill on GL, Chris on ATWT and Scott on AMC)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kellee, my cousin and I were joking about that Friday...that as much as we've loved him in all 3 roles (especially as Scott Chandler), maybe it would be better if he not work in soaps anymore. He does seem to be bad luck.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
did I miss it...did we ever find out who the second person was..or is this the thing they figure will draw us to the prospect park project?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
David never spilled. I think it's one of the cliffhangers.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a good and proper finale. Especially after they did a little tribute to the main families all week.

Someone asked about Taylor Miller aka Nina. I am pretty sure she's part of this play they are doing in tribute to Pine Valley. Walt Willey (Jackson), Vincent Irrizary (David), and maybe Michael E Knight, are part of it. Here's a facebook page for it. I saw it and "liked" the page. http://www.facebook.com/TributeToPineValley

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Here's another article about "Tribute To Pine Valley" :

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/beyond-tv-soap-stars-up-close-personal-1.3176210

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I miss it, I miss it, I miss it!!!!!