TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 24, 2011 users admin

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Teach - I agree - loved Friends, love Big Bang. The fall out here will be interesting w/ Leonard and Penny for sure, especially since she told Raj she had made a mistake!

Snee

06-26-2001

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
best line of the finale: you *still* can't talk to me?!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i actually LOL at that!!!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I had a feeling they were going to end up in the sack together...can't wait to see how it plays out! And I laughed so hard when Penny said to Raj " really,still can't talk to me" best line of the episode!!!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I'm seeing some reruns of shows that I either missed or didn't really pay attention to before.

This show is so so funny!

I just saw the ep where Raj and Sheldon are sharing an office and Sheldon won't let Raj have a desk and Raj brings in his own desk! Too funny!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
"if the purpose was to piss you off, my plan is working swimmingly!"

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've watched all the original showings, but get another big kick out of them when the show is in reruns. There a so many good nuggets of humor I missed on the first go round.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Has anyone else seen the clips of the ORIGINAL, UNAIRED pilot? OMG. It's unbelievable. Sheldon is normal! It illustrates to me the high level of talent Jim Parsons displays on this show, as the "first" Sheldon is not at all like our beloved wackadoodle Sheldon.

Just watched a favourite episode:
L: Why don't you tell her (Amy) how you feel?
S: I'm a physicist, Leonard, not a hippie.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
do you have a link ??

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Iheart....where do you find the original unaired pilot to watch???

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I googled & found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jftzOTnB30I

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they are't that coarse now.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I found this link to the whole episode:
{http://videosift.com/video/The-Big-Bang-Theory-00x00-Unaired-Test-Pilot#comments,http://videosift.com/video/The-Big-Bang-Theory-00x00-Unaired-Test-Pilot#comments}
But it stalls every three seconds. Maybe someone smarter than me knows how to make it work???

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I think I found one that works!
http://www.watchthisletme.com/external.php?title=The+Big+Bang+Theory&url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWd
hdmlkZW8uY29tL3YvR0lWR1lGUDk=&domain=bWVnYXZpZGVv
LmNvbQ==&loggedin=0

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
FINALLY!! An Emmy nomination for Best Comedy!!! I hope Jim Parsons takes home another statue and congrats to Johnny G as well. I need to find out of Mayim B was nominated as a guest actress, she had some stand out episodes. YEAH Big Bang Theory!!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Jim Parsons on his 2nd Emmy win!
I was really hoping it would win Best Comedy. I enjoy Modern family but think Big Bang had a better season.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was expecting Steve Carell to take it since it was his last season on The Office but so happy for Jim! I absolutely love him! I can't wait for the new season to start. One of our local stations picked it up for syndication so I can watch it all over again from the beginning.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was expecting Steve Carell to take it since it was his last season on The Office but so happy for Jim! I absolutely love him! I can't wait for the new season to start. One of our local stations picked it up for syndication so I can watch it all over again from the beginning.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
2 great episodes tonight.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I felt like the episodes were quite lacklustre and predictable. Hope the rest of the season picks up.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I was laughing. But they weren't as good as the best written episodes. Sitcoms have their hits and misses...and middling episodes...this was two middling episodes...

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
"I do have genitals. And not only do they work, they're asthetically pleasing." --Sheldon Cooper

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
My favorite was "whatcha doin' there, quickdraw?"

Kady

07-30-2000

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
my husband and i were disappointed. this is one of the few show we actually watch together and it was just not as good as it used to be. too much sex...when a show can only resort to sex jokes and sex inuendo's it looses its appeal to me.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
a show about Nerds that has too much sex...come on, thats ironic!!!

I totally understand Kady....that is the exact reason I quit watching Two and half men.....every episode was about the same thing....sex