TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O: Archive through September 27, 2011 users admin

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Pretty much everything is up in the air! Personally, glad that Wofat killed the Governor - might not make things easier, but I have no doubt that Dano will get Steve off. And regardless of Chin's attitude towards Dano when arresting Steve, I'm quite sure that he's still on Steve's side as well.

I'm not sure how Kono gets out of trouble on the money though - cause if she goes down on the money, so does Steve, so that almost has to completely go away. Unless she's truly leaving the show and takes complete blame for stealing the money - though I don't see the other members of 5-0 letting that happen!

And I was so sad that Rachel got on the plane without Dano. I hope that works out ok, because he really loves her!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Didn't they divorce because she didn't like being married to a cop, though?

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I can't remember the exact reason they divorced to be honest. Whatever the reason, she must have forgiven it because she was cheating on her 2nd husband with him.

My only other though was this, is NO ONE going to notice the taser mark on Steve's neck? How in the heck to they explain that one away. He clearly didn't do it himself, and I'm fairly certain Wofat took the taser with him to boot!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I, too, felt the taser mark would be something for Steve to point out in his own defense.

Why did the Governor hire him to create Hawaii 50 if she DIDN'T want to be found out?

Why would the ex wife want to be back with Dano and then proceed to take their child away from him across the country yet again?

So cheesy and such bad writing and yet I watch every single week!

The new girl is okay but doesn't fit into the Hawaii atmosphere so I'm not liking it.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Kappy - I believe that the explanation they gave last night (or at least Steve's guess) on why she created 5-0 was so that she could keep an eye on him and hopefully keep him away from what she didn't want him to know. She underestimated him for sure.

As for Rachel going back to Jersey - I think she assumed that Danny would go with her, and he flat out said he would as well. Obviously that's not likely, so I hope that it works out with them.

It'll be interesting to see how the CIA girl works in.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I believe the ex wife's reason for wanting to leave Hawaii was because that's her STBX's home and she went to live there because of that reason. That, then, was the reason Danny went to live in Hawaii - to be near his daughter (and he wasn't over his wife, anyway).

The taser mark to Steve's neck, the fact that he has no gun shot residue on his hands or gloves - those two things would give reasonable doubt, right? I have a feeling that the governor didn't correctly exit out of the recording app on the cellphone so Wo Fat's voice will have been recorded too (if she even correctly deleted her conversation with Steve). There are a lot of things that will prove Steve's innocence.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree Alliet - I thought it was a bit odd that they focused on the deleting of the convo so clearly!

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
oh yikes, didn't see THAT coming!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I did not see that ending at all!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't see that coming either. I hope Terry O'Quinn is going to be a regular character on the show. He was so phenomenal as John Locke in Lost.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I felt for Danny re: Rachel. They really seemed to be reconnecting last year.

I'm totally confused now about the woman who said she was out for Wolf Fat (sp?? or whatever his name is. lo) since last year her story panned out about him killing someone close to her or something to that effect.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Wow, a puncture to the gut like that should have required at least a couple of days in the hospital and here we have him jumping and running, I thoght that was too odd.

But the woman driving with Woo at the end of the show, well, wow, wait till they find out!! I've always wondered what was her role among Five-O, now we know!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
i quit watching this show after a couple of episodes last year because I thought the writing was horrible. I decided to give it another try this year, but after watching someone with a knife wound to the stomach, jump out of an ambulance, roll on the payment, just missed getting ran over by a car and then jump up and run, I decided the writing had not improved. LOL I changed channels after 10 minutes. I must add though, that I was a fan of the original series, so maybe that is why I am not impressed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
His name is Wo Fat.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie_girl!

This show has always had unrealistic happenings but I just go along for the ride and enjoy myself. I guess it's because I like the cast and also seeing Hawaii once a week on my tele. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I could care less if it's realistic or not. I suspend by disbelief, enjoy the scenery and McGarrett :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it is what it is.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
The CIA analyst being an ally of Wo Fat was a shock, for sure, but I remember them saying that Wo Fat was formerly with the CIA, so that could be the connection between the two. However, they better show her doing things to sabotage the team because she seemed to help them last season with no hint of betrayal. When she was brought in as a recurring character I read that she was supposed to be a love interest for one of the guys, but now they're bringing in another woman for that purpose. Seems like they're changing plans and players on the fly without a real blueprint. Whatever the case, I'm still going to be watching.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Terry Quinn is suppose to have about 6 episodes this season.
By the way, Wyland (the artist) told me yesterday they are after him to make an appearance on the show. Watch for Peter Fonda this season.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Oh Kona I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wyland!!!! He did one of his whaling walls right around the corner from my house along with Guy Harvey and Romero Britto.

Any chance 5-0 with chase a criminal through Roseanne's nut farm? ;)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kona, I'll take six episodes with T.O. - even though I was really hoping he would do a series with Michael Emerson.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Frogichik, that would be hilarious!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Move over Jack Bauer, McGarrit is in town. I just go along for the ride and love this series.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nobody watched last night?

McGarrit looked hot at the beginning of the episode!

I like the new addition to 5-0.

Interesting what's her name is leaving but I don't think it's the last time we've seen her.

Loved seeing Tom Sizemore, I watched him on Dr. Drew so I'm happy to see he appears to still be sober.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
McGarrit always looks hot :-)

I don't watch it until the weekend...but rest assured it is on the DVR beckoning to watch for hotness!