TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2011 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can see Christina being better off being alone but I don't see that in Meredith...Meredith's whole story arc on the show has been about building relationships...first with Izzy and Christinas and Alex and now with Derek and the Chief. I don't think Meredith can go back to being the lonely, abandoned child that she once was.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i think i am just following roxi around today saying 'i agree'! LOL

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
After Derick was such an asshat, I had to laugh at the end when he was laying on the air mattress and it started to thunder. :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wish you would Texannie...since I hear the opposite from my daughter all the time...lol

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate that April got that job (or is even still on the show) and that Teddy apparently will stay. Her husband, I like. Teddy, I don't like.

Der.. you just got married, committed.. how judgemental and also how black and white.. surely he knows life isn't black and white. At least the chief admitted that he put pressure on Meredith to include Adele in the trial.

Arrgh.

Yes I hope it rains hard on him.

Alex proved that he shouldn't be in charge since he even admits that the reason he ratted on Meredith wasn't about the sanctity of the clinical trial and clearly he didn't think that he'd hurt all on the trial, he just wanted to eliminate his competition for chief resident. Just as he hounded that patient, clearly an unethical move, to get funding so that HE could look good for chief resident.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just read that Patrick Dempsey said this next season will be his last.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I've never been a MerDer fan. I hope if they leave the show Sandra Oh stays. I like her and Little Grey and the others. I'll watch to the very end just like I did with Big Love and the Sopranos.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I love me some McDreamy but I will still watch without him. I'll just miss his loving stares.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'd miss him but would continue to watch. Sandra Oh is always worth watching and she's certainly not the only one.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Never liked Patrick Dempsey or McDreamy. Any of them can go as far as I'm concerned. As long as Christina and Baily stay, the show will be fine.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh Bailey has to stay, for sure! I even named my latest Kindle "Bailey" after her.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
All of the primary-first season actor's contracts are up. SR has said it will be up to them if they want to continue for more seasons.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Lol - that's funny, Sea. I never thought of naming my Kindle.

I will definitely keep watching even if Derick isn't there. Luckily the show has plenty of other strong characters.

I don't really see how Mer/Der are going to have much time to devote to a special needs baby with the kind of hours they put in.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read that Eric Dane has checked into rehab for an addiction to painkillers.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
We had a discussion here about his appearance towards the end of last season.He had that same hollowed out,
gaunt look that Charlie Sheen has.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It said it was because of an injury he obtained in the off-season.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Personally I think the recent injury/painkiller story is a coverup...and thats okay. Hes getting help and thats whats important. He hasn't been looking great for some time now..

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Yay! Two hour season premiere tonight. :-)

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    

I can't wait!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't either! I've got the dvr set to record The Mentalist since Grey's is 2 hours tonight.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Loved the show, except Derek. Still an Asshat! lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
"You think true love is the only thing that can crush your heart, then you become a mother."

Such true words, made me get all teary-eyed.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree with both statements above...those words were so true and made me teary eyed, and Derek is being a total stuffy jerk. I appreciate that he said the right things in front of the caseworker but then he just walked out and left her...and what's up with Bailey? She will probably make Meredith's life a living hell from now on.

Yoda

08-11-2005

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yoda a private message Print Post    
I'm still digesting this one...felt very sad for Meredith most of the episode. Not liking Derek right now.