TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: All My Children: Archive through September 23, 2011 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Is the other body going to be Stuart?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Oh Mamie I hope its Stuart! I never even thought of that!!!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What other body?? Did they do the Ruth tribute today?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
No tribute to Ruth today. It was a Kane/Montgomery family day.

There is someone else in the clinic. Dixie said there were two more people there. It seems as if Babe came back to JR today but that might not be real.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I didn't even think of that one good one Mamie hope so. They must be doing each family ever day that is what I am thinking like the hubbards yesterday I was glad to see Angie get her Eye site back and that Maya and Lucy became a part of the family

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its looking they are doing one family a day and taking a photo of each too.
I liked how they talked to us yesterday--like Big Brother people from the Diary Room only less nasty.
We are half way thru this last week already!!!!

Eroica

07-28-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Stuart is back !!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess I should have been writing the show. LOL

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I chuckled to myself when I saw Stuart on the stretcher and the comments that there was one person who could help people/make things right or words to that effect. You people are good at your predictions.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I have loved this week on AMC. I love that they are doing a montage for the main families. I'm sad at how JR is ending (well maybe that will change). You can tell that Agnes Nixon has been writing these scenes. I am so weepy. LOL I've watched this show since the start (off and on at times when I worked away from home). It will be missed, for sure.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Hope you are all watching/recording the View today.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Oh, crap I missed the first half. Bu thanks for the reminder. Getting the 2nd half right now!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Awww, Myrtle! And a clip of Greg and Jenny. Takes me back...

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I thought The View was good, but was sadly missing Michael Knight.

Kady

07-30-2000

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
yeah...where was tad?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the final episode and I must say I am tearing up. I haven't watched in years but I did watch for years and years...

bye bye Pine Valley!
(I always thought Susan Lucci was beautiful but not a really good actress).

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So that was it?? That was the end of AMC??!! Jack and Erica break up. A gun goes off. And boom it's over?? Did Stuart even get to the party??? Dang. There are times I say "there goes an hour of my life" (after I watch a particularly bad show) but now do I say "there went a few decades of my life!"?? I feel so ripped off.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Did they ever do a tribute to Ruth?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Wow! Fade to black ala "The Soprano's"...

You know I didn't see a tribute to Ruth - I was fast forwarding thru the commercials and sometimes miss things this way, but I didn't see anything on Ruth. That's just wrong!

Did anyone else catch a tribute to Ruth?

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
So, JR didn't shoot anybody?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Longbeach..well it seemed like he did...he was hiding in a closet (behind some kind of door anyway) the party was going on then a gun went off coming from the closet...and then we got a black screen..nothing after that! No credits, nothing.

Shades of "The Soprano's".

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Reenie, appreciate your response. Like you, I haven't watched in years but I did watch for years and years. Thanks.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They had to end it with some kind of cliffhanger since it will be online eventually. I'm taping it because we are going to see A Dolphin Tale after school today. I did catch the end of The View today. I totally forgot about it being on. I saw Greg/Jenny/Angie/Jesse. Boy, did that bring back memories.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Im a day behind here in Texsas but Michael Knight came on at the beginning of Fridays episode (Everyone elses Thurs episode) and said that todays epidode was in honor of Mary ? the actress that played Ruth. The screen then showed her pic and the born/died dates and then the episode began.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Fickett. Thanks Lakecat. Guess with the limited hours the show had when she died, they didn't have much time to tribute to her...