TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: Archive through May 06, 2011 users admin

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it too!

Scout

01-19-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Definitely much better. I didn't realize how much I had missed old Sam until he came back again.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
They do better when they tighten the focus on Sam, Dean, and Bobby instead of having this huge cast of motley hellish characters that swap bodies and crack wise and are just all-around annoying in their universal eternal battle blah blah blah.

Supernatural started out as a family drama (with demons) way back when. When they focus on Sam and Dean as a messed-up little family unit, it really works.

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know where I can watch the last episode? My DVR didn't record it, and the CW is not showing it either. Thanks.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Angelsrg - CW will have it online. They're always really slow about getting their new episodes on.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The previews for this coming Friday's episode look like a hoot!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Sam and Dean discover they are actors named Jason Ackles and Jared Padalecki playing roles as the Winchester brothers who are demon hunters! HUH? LOL

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't know Jared was married to the actress that played Ruby.

This show had a few laughs (like when Misha screamed like a girl lol)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was great! I didnt know Jared was married to Ruby either! Nice touch to have her in there! I found out its true that Robert Singer the director of the show, is where Bobby Singer's name came from. Misha Collins really did tweet that first message about them playing a trick on him, and it was fun seeing all the cars they have! Such a funny episode.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Was there any reality behind that ongoing joke in this episode about the boys not talking to each another recently?

This episode was hysterical!

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Lol - Sanfran, I was wondering the same thing.
It was a funny episode. Probably would have been even funnier
to have understood more of the inside jokes.
I especially loved Collins and his "Mishamigos" tweets.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
I had a big laugh at the part where the guys were trying to act and Dean said his line in the deep scratchy voice that Castiel usually does, causing Sam to look at him weird. Then Dean says something like, "What? That's how he (Castiel) does it!" LOL, too funny.

I thought most people knew that Jared is married to the brunette Ruby. Somewhat shortly after the break-up of his engagement to the female who played the cross-over demon on the show, Jared got engaged to Ruby. I think while Ruby was still on the show or shortly after her leave.

Jensen is engaged to (or he may be married by now) to the girl who played Rachel (I think that was her character's name) on "One Tree Hill."

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Any episode with Bobby is always a better episode. Loved the interplay between he and Rufus, but then they had to kill off Rufus? Wish they hadn't.

Can't say I'm sorry to see Samuel go, but what was the point of his whole storyline? It didn't seem to go anywhere, so maybe the writers just wanted to end it, but it seemed to have no point whatsoever. I'm just glad we're done with Soul-less Sam.

It might not have been the most original storyline, but I still liked the episode because it felt more like they used to. This has been the first year that Supernatural has felt really "off" for me. Hope if they have a season 7, they bring back some of the original writers/directors. Has anyone heard if there will be a season 7?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this weeks show. It was a throw back to everything I loved about the prior seasons.
I was sad to see Rufus die as well-he played such an interesting character.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed the X-Files reunion of Mitch Pileggi(Walter Skinner) and Steven Williams(Mr. X).

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
They kind of wasted the skills of Mitch Pileggi. Too bad they didn't at least let Samuel go out as a hero, or doing something to save the world or save the boys. It seemed like a very anti-climactic ending for his character.

Rufus and Bobby had major chemistry together. I wish they would bring Rufus back and do a retro episode with he and Bobby back when they were partners.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
and its back.

Liked the concept of Saving the Titanic and the ramifications of what could happen to the survivors..... all 50,000 of them.

Thought casiel's reason was a little flimsy tho

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I loved this episode, too. Alt-universes are just plain cool.

I wish somehow that Ellen and Jo could've been saved...

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes I wished Ellen and Jo could have stayed. They fit so well with the rest of the cast.
This week is set in the Old West! Cant wait.

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
Love the show...love the boys...wish they would do an episode where they are both shirtless throughout...now that would make me very happy indeed!...

Scout

01-19-2005

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
We had storms last Friday, so I finally got to see the last episode online. I loved how enthusiastic Dean was to go back in time to the old West. He was so funny as "Clint Eastwood" - even if he kept getting all the clothing wrong - lol.
The Back-to-the Future ending was cute. And good old Bobby -he's so great. He'd do anything to help the boys.

I always like their more light-hearted episodes. Both Jared and Jensen seemed to really have a lot of fun with the entire show.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
nice blanket ! the 'goodlooking' salon girls cracked me up.

poor dean

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Latest episode focused on Eve, the mother of all weird creatures. Apparently, she's responsible for all the strange villains we've seen this season...including Dragons.

Also, a big reveal at the end was pretty shocking. I won't spoil if you haven't seen it, but it's pretty big.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Here is some info on tonight's show.
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/05/supernatural-goes-to-heaven-its-painful-but-its-good-that-its-painful.html

Scout

01-19-2005

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cablejockey. Sounds like an interesting episode.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
YW Scout. I cant wait for tonight's show!