TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 20, 2011 users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
@WriteRCastle posted a twitter today that given recents events he's sure we'll understand if he doesn't tweet much this summer.

The account was created last summer to allow the fans to help him solve a mystery while he was in the Hamptons. He continued duing the season staying in character [I think its one of the writers].
mouse

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
@WriteRCastle posted a twitter today that given recents events he's sure we'll understand if he doesn't tweet much this summer.

The account was created last summer to allow the fans to help him solve a mystery while he was in the Hamptons. He continued duing the season staying in character [I think its one of the writers].

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love that they try and keep the fans involved even during the off-season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Castle spoilers on buddytv today...

The new boss will probably be a woman, who is wanting to use her job as a way to the top and will have come from Internal Affairs...probably not going to like Castle/Beckett pairing too much (didn't they do that already on the Mentalist?).

Also, Esposito's actor (LOL) has a faux sex tape out.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't get to see this show during the regular season so I was really looking forward to it in reruns only to find that my local station is showing other things in that time slot now. Dang and darn!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It really is too bad because its such a good show.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Nathan Fillion funny PSA:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/22/swamp-ass-psa.aspx

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
because the show is on at 10pm i never could watch this. finally starting catching up - am on episode #15 - 9 episodes to go!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
landi, do you love it?

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
ABSOLUTELY! and i'm so glad i don't have to wait a week to see the next episode! i'll be ready when the next season starts.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I love the relationships on the show. The epidode's crime story is secondary for me. I'm looking forward to the new season, too!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
WOW! that was quite an ending! can't wait for the new episodes to start September 19th!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DH and I love this show! It's not always very realistic, but the characters are wonderful and Castle never fails to make me laugh. We love how Kate's always rolling her eyes at him. They have an enormous amount of chemistry together. Love the mom and daughter, too!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
What BJM said!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else thrilled that Castle returns tonight?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm happy you mentioned it because I didn't know it is starting tonight!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oooh, sooooo excited!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
(I double-checked after I posted it to make sure.)

I'm just happy for new episodes of my favorite shows no matter what...although with the way they've been switched from place to place it will be interesting.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I'm so ready! Will record it and watch it as it's on. I'm surprised I didn't see any nominations for the Emmys. What's wrong with those people?!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think it is simply too enjoyable without having a controversial character...LOL! (Don't get me wrong...I love Modern Family...definitely don't miss television!)

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think they did a great job with resolving the shooting, and setting up future storylines. Beckett knows now how Castle feels, but I guess she's not ready to face it.

Penny Johnson Jerald is a welcome addition to the show, but I bet she's a bit of a contrarian on most occasions..probably throwing a wrench into things most of the time...

Loved seeing Michael Dorn again...

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Was this episode kind of dark on everyone's screens or was it just my TV. I almost adjusted my contrast, but commercials were showing up just fine. It was like they put a dark filter on the camera...possibly to show it as a dark time in their lives. Or, my tv could be on the fritz.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I thought it was dark as well - REALLY dark - and I was thinking the same thing as you, until the commercials came on and they looked fine....

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Thank god! For a bit, I was wondering if my eyesight was going. I wonder what that was all about.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree that it was dark...as was the whole episode. None of that lighthearted sweetness that we are accustomed to...but appropriate considering the content of the episode. I have no doubt that sooner or later we will be back to the Castle chemistry that we are used to.

I KNEW that she remembered!