TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O: Archive through May 16, 2011 users admin

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
So aggravated! I missed it. Why do they change up nights like that!!

I'm not at home, on a work trip, so hopefully my DVR picked it up, and if nothing else, it'll be On Demand too. Still aggravating!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Many thanks, Lazylu and Wowprincess. I think I am straightened out now.

LOL, Bob. Good to see you popping up here and there with a bit of the old humor. SpongeJuju is one of my all-time favorite imaginary TVCH characters.

Okay, I will leave y'all alone now. Thanks again for the enlightenment.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think they wanted to get more people to watch it. Like they always have some new show after the Super Bowl. So, putting it after big football games is one way of getting more people to watch. Hey, I even watched it, whereas, I wouldn't on it's original night!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, just watched it. Definitely a new episode and I missed the last 5 minutes because of the game over lapping.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
My DVR missed the last few minutes too, (because of football - ugh!) but you can catch any episode on cbs.com I was able to fast forward thru to where my recording had cut off.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
My dvr didn't get the end, so I'm just going to rerecord it in reruns. I didn't even start to watch it.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
It was on the following (Monday) night here.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If you have Time Warner, you can go to prime time on demand and watch the show.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Comcast shows it On Demand as well.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Yes, I ended up watching it on Comcast On Demand. I love the Danny character. His lines are pretty amusing. I enjoy the interaction between his character and Steve. I might be in the minority (and I was a child at the time so that might have contributed to this) but I found the guy who played Steve in the original version scary and creepy. Was it Jack Lord? He was scary.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You thought Jack Lord was scary? I was 12-years-old and thought he was H.O.T. (for an older man)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Great to have Hawaii 5-0 back last night. Good episode last night. However as soon as they zoomed in on the baseball bat at the beginning I knew it was the murder weapon. lol

How did Won Fat (can't remember his name) know he was meeting the analyst at the restaurant. At first I thought she was working for him but he said she was on the way to meet him.

I wonder what it is he may regret learning about his family?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the addition of Larisa Oleynik. She's got a real appealing and fresh face. Hope she gets to stay a while.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I'm glad we finally found out what happened with Chin-Ho and the money he was supposed to have stolen. I understand why he took the fall. Family first, always.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded it. I won't be able to watch it until the weekend.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow....it seemed like so long since last had a new episode. I was missing it.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it someone's leaving the end of this season. Personally, I'm hoping it's Ms Park. I've decided she is likely the worst actress around. The "I'm concerned" expressions always seem "I'm stoopid and confused" to me.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The fact that someone is leaving and that another female was being planned as an addition may seem to lead to speculation that Grace Park is the one leaving, and maybe Larisa O. will be a permanent cast member next season. Simply speculation at this point, though

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lycan:

Spoiler
Is Larissa O. on the show yet? I recorded the show this week and haven't seen it - or has she been on the show earlier in the season? I'm not very good with all the extracurricular actors' names/characters

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Lexie,

Spoiler
She wasn't on the last episode, but she was on the one before it. She's playing a CIA low-level analyst who has an obsession with Wo-Fat because she led a team into a trap or something with her analysis.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lycan,

Spoiler
oooooohhhhh... thanks Lycan. I know exactly who you are talking about.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Costacat, I sure hope it's not my Gracie. She's the only reason I started watching the show. She and my GD could be twins.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
LOL! looks like this thread is full of super secrets or something!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Scheesh! With the new girl in place it sure looks like Kona a going bye bye. Rats! Double rats!!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Interesting season finale. Left a lot up in the air!