TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 12, 2011 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Billy wrecked his car. Sharon didn't turn herself in, they arrested her at a party in Sam's barn. Victor paid a hooker to come on to Billy but he turned her down and was giving her money to leave when he was arrested.

Adam threw the camera card that had evidence that Sharon wasn't guilty, over the bridge because he was jealous of Sam.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mamie I missed a lot. How did they know Sharon was in the barn? I guess the only hope for her now is, if the camera card turns up on the shore and finds it's way to Phyllis somehow. But I was also thinking, there may be a copy on one of the computers of one of the people who had helped look at those cards, or just Adam's computer. Sharon's bound to get out, though, after the actress' vacation maybe, lol.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
That bridge sure has been busy this month!! It looks like they got a new prop and everyone wants to do a scene on it. lol

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
The bridge got a lot of activity this last show lol.

For US viewers Monday's show is one you will not want to miss.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess we all know it's leading to "who killed Diane." They've only shown half the town threatening her.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Rowan is coming back this week. Should be interesting to hear where he was. Really though...where was he?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seriously, Sam has the run of the federal pen? And Beauty of Nature takes unsolicited marketing ideas and doesn't pay for them, where do these companies do business, haven't they ever heard of being sued after the fact.

I swear I had to suspend belief quite far this last week.

Nanalinda

08-06-2005

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nanalinda a private message Print Post    
I bet Sam turns out to be Tucker's long lost son.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I heard that maybe Devon is going to be his son which I find to be a stupid move if he is.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Someone help me here....what is the story with Dianne....I dont believe she killed her self...and I dont think she was murdered....so who is the chick in the water...? Is it a look a like..? I am so confused by this, but must admit, I have been not paying attention to much....
I cant wait for Victoria to find out that victor paid that hooker to make it look like Billy tried to pick her up/pay for services.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nanlinda at least then the Sam story would make some sense. I was saying to myself the other day, what was the point of that whole storyline, just a place for Sharon to hang out for a while. I usually just fast-forwarded through that whole part since it didn't make much sense to me, especially that little girl. I kept wondering where her actual Mom was, LOL.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I am loving the promos being aired. Secrets is one of my all-time favorite songs. :-) Even my husband recognized it. lol

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I missed some of it, but Adam and Diane were going to set up Victor by having her fake her death, her body would not have been discovered, though, just her blood. Diane sent her son far away, didn't tell Jack, but did that so she could later reunite with him and disappear. Diane and Adam set-up the murder scene, the blood, Victor's watch, dragging her feet to look like a body dragged, etc. Diane was then supposed to text Victor to meet her and then he'd be accused of her murder. However, today we found out that Diane text Victor to warn him of Adam's plan and ask him for help, but also text Jack and some other people, for who knows what. I hope that helps about the Diane situation.

It seems like someone who really hated Diane killed her, so Adam comes to mind, but also, it might be someone in her past that came back in town, who really despised her, I'm not sure who, though, but I'm guessing Adam will be the fall guy and end up in jail with Sharon.

Billy is a cad. Victoria will be pregnant and he'll come back, etc, bc I thought the report was the actor was staying, or maybe it was his turn for a vacation. Poor Victoria.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I've heard rumors/speculation that Patty will be back and that she is the one who killed Diane after seeing her disrobe in front of Jack thru the window.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I still love my Billy. He did sign a one-year contract so maybe it is his vacation time or maybe this was how they were going to write him out originally.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach, that sounds likely. I had forgotten someone had seen that through the window!

Question: All the people who Diane texted showed up at the bridge, right? Are we to assume that none of them saw any of the others? They seemed to get their texts at the same time, and some were together, yet they all arrived separately. Where was Adam while all this was going on? Is there a logical explanation, or just another case where we need to suspend reality? lol

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Just thought of something.....when they dredge that little pond above the bridge...what do you think they will find.....??? ...Maybe a camera card that will clear Sharon....OF COURSE!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2011 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I've been waiting for that too Chew! It will take a good m month or more in soap time though.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So now Victor is going to take custody of Kyle? If anyone would understand a father wanting to be with his children, you think he would but then again, he can have one over on Jack and that is all that matters. He also made me want to puke when he was talking to Victoria about how he had wanted Billy to be right for her. Yeah right, that's why you paid for the hooker to set him up. He seems to be getting worse and worse as time goes on. I read an interview with him in TV Guide and I think he believes that men should really be this way and not emasculated.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine Victor legally being able to take Kyle away from his father, no matter what the mother says; I hate this storyline, it's ridiculous. I think the idea of the killer being Patty is a good one, that makes most sense. And another great idea is the pond draining, I didn't think of that. I think Victoria should drop everything and go to Billy and tell him off, why be upset at home when she can tell him to his face how she feels.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
So, will Deacon end up dead too?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We can only hope.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Maybe Deacon killed Diane, how else would he have gotten Ashley's phone? I don't know why he would have killed her, but maybe she found something else out about him.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe cuz he cares for Nikki? Or, maybe Patty will kill him too?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Patti can kill them all off (except Billy, Michael and Jack because I like them) and we can start all over from scratch!