TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through September 09, 2011 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Never was on mine. I watched in the beginning, but then it all got too loud for me -- a la The View. Leah being the loudest. Don't like loud.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read that Molly Shannon will be guest hosting for the month of September. I wonder if they are trying her out? She's hilarious and might add something good to the show.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
This show is one I rarely watch, mainly because I'm not a fan of Leah and Holly. But if they're bringing on Kardashian, I'll definitely never watch it. I'm so sick of that family and can hardly wait until their 15 minutes, or in their case 15 years (uck, I just threw up a little in my mouth...lol) are over.

ETA-I really really liked Sharon, and when I remembered it was on it was to see what she'd have to say. She'd usually say something to crack me up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I saw on the E channel last night that Holly got word that she will definitely not be picked up for next season. I also read in The Enquiror that the reason Sharon is only going to do occasional appearances is not because of Ozzy but because she doesnt like Julie and they way Leah and Holly have been treated.

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Well I'm done with this show. That Kate + 8 woman is going to be a co-host, at least temporarily.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Me too Serate. Julie's about to get bombarded with email, methinks!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
From what all the gossip says, Julie is in charge so I doubt she cares what we think anyway.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Oh she might care Mamie when viewership plummets.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Julie is not the queen of tv she thinks she is. I watched for the other ladies and basically ignored her. Too bad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I look t see if there will be an interesting guest but when it said "guest host" I figured Sharon wasn't on so I didn't watch.

No idea what I'll do now. I DO like Julie and Sarah.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I found that I liked Julie more watching her on the show. I just wish they hadn't messed with it.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
So did I, Mamie. She seems pretty easy going to me and seems to enjoy a good laugh too.

I have no idea who the other new, full-time person is. Have never heard of her before.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't either. I guess she's some radio personality.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I am pissed off about this! I was planning to go this taping show next month with an interpreter for the deaf but now, I heard this messy news because I want to see Leah and Sara there. Also, Julie, too but I'm not crazy about Sharon or Holly.

I don't quite understand why or how it happened? I lost it. Oh well!! It will never be same!!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
A lot of people are sounding off about this on The Talk's facebook page! I hope someone from CBS actually reads some of these comments!!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Something online about Holly's exit.

link

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I watched some of The Talk today. It wasn't horrible. I do miss Holly and Leah. They were my favorites. I don't really like Sheryl or whatever her name is. She seemed like she was trying to sound real "ghetto" or something like that. Not really appropriate for this show. Probably won't be watching too much more.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It didn't even feel like the same show today. I thought Molly did a nice job, but I felt like the other comedienne sitting next to Sarah was just doing her stand-up act instead of discussing. I wasn't very thrilled with the show.

Annie

08-15-2009

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
I've been distraught for a while now that All My Children is going away, but now that I've watched my other daily recorded show, The Talk, without Leah and Holly I'm simply devastated.

Well, I guess my DVR will no longer get an afternoon workout while I'm at work.

Chellie67

07-11-2008

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chellie67 a private message Print Post    
I don't like how they ignored it on the Talk. One day they are best buddies and the next day two of them are gone with no explanation. What about people who don't keep up on the internet? I think Julie should have said something although I don't know what.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
They haven't discussed it?? Weird. The View would always talk about stuff, even when it was Rosie or controversy about themselves...

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I have stopped watching. I have no interest in bothering with the new cast.Decided to quit BB too. Strangely enough, it is no big deal. lol
What is Julie going to say? I mean, if it was her choice to get rid of them, how does she explain/justify it? Like Chellie67 said, they were best buddies then....?

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
The Talk is just boring now. No need to watch. Loved Leah and now it is just one long boring hour on tv. Good excuse to go out and exercise.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Wonder how you can find out the ratings or how soon we'll know if the mistake was detrimental? In my eyes, it already has been because I don't even get near CBS during the daytime now!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
I do not have the link but an article in the Hollywood Reporter yesterday gave the ratings numbers - virtually the same as last season's last few months.

So far, anyway...