TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 15, 2011 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, July 15, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hate that David, Gail and even Audrey are so judgemental! After some of things David has done, and his mother being in jail accused of murder and Audrey not knowing she was being conned---they have no moral high ground to cling to.
I hope Gail loses her job for snooping. Poor Natasha should just leave the street. She won't find happiness there.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I hope Gail loses her job, too. Who's she to look down her nose at anyone, being all smug with her psycho son. At least Audrey realises that she shouldn't have sacked Natasha.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
When they showed Nick at her bedside with the monitor beeping, I really thought the next sound we were going to hear was Natashas heart stopping and the monitor alarm!
The rest of the stories are not very riveting--don't care about Kevin and Sally's daughter--don't care about Michelle and the Irish bartender--not interested in the Eileen Liz what his name triangle either.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I think we are about two months from the big December show so they are setting up the story lines. But I agree the stories are kind of dull.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I did snoop and look ahead at some of what is happening ahead for us--and its big--very big! All for the shows 50th anniversary.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
CJ flat line came to mind also lol, i agree with your list of don't cares.
Please do a spoiler...:-)

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Well done Natasha, bravo. Loved Gail's face.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes!!! Gail got what she desrved. But why was Natasha burning bridges with everyone else? Could it be she is off the show permantely.

Alib

07-15-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
Like many others who have left Corrie, Natasha took the taxi ride to oblivion!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh yes the ride off the Street and into the sunset! Sometimes they use a bus and you get that same inside view of the rider's last sight of the cobbles.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
It was so funny tonight. Ciran said "what's the crack?" to Ryan. My daughter who lives in Ireland says this all the time. I had to call her and tell her.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
at last the writers picked up everything and fixed them all. Kev is going to fall in love with the baby.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Pippin--what does that mean--whats the crack?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
It means what is going on. She will answer her phone, Hi mom what's the crack.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks. That phrase has a certain ring to it!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
So sad about Jack. I miss Jack and Vera on the show.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Why is he being killed off? He still had years ahead of him!
I dont like this trend--killing off the old regulars--unless there is a real good reason for it.
I find it hard to watch Molly and Sally's new found friendship. You just know that it isnt going to last long!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Jack to me is a guest star now, you hardly see him. I'll miss him as well. He does look ill though, so maybe he needs to retire and look after himself.

Yup Molly and Sally, makes me ill, I think it makes Molly feel just as ill though.

What was the point in setting Izzie and Gary up if Gary was leaving. It kind of leaves her hanging without a story. And I find her father Owen to be a less than stellar guy.

I don't get this all of the sudden Carla is an alcoholic storyline. And Peter....hmm, I see him riding off with Carla and Leanne with Nick (who I was so hoping would go back to London).

I guess we will now have the potential of a new Underworld partner. Maybe Danny could come back, that would be fun.

I hate to say it but it all seemed a little tedious.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I agree that someof these story lines are a bit out there and make no sense like Carla. And it would be great if Danny came back!!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I never saw Carla as a big drinker. So it was a bit of a shocker she is all of a sudden an alcoholic.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Carla always seemed a very in control and in charge type of woman. I guess the big excuse for her fall into the bottle is because she still loves Liam.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
They should have kept Tony alive...

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Molly ticked off Tyrone went to a strip bar, but she had an affair and

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
another mans baby

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
my PVR pooped, did not tape last sunday I have no idea what happened the week before, why is Kevin's house being worked on. Rosie and Jasen?? why is David charged again?

Thanks!!!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Kevin's house is being worked on because his vapid daughter was cooking, with the flame near a towel. She left the room and, whoosh, the kitchen was burned.

Jason, who must be a genie or something, fixed it all up in no time, with vapid Rosie vamping away.

David wasn't being charged again, he was at court to plea or something and then he passed out.