TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through August 30, 2011 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Yup, Leah is another one of those attention hogs. They are everywhere!

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I love Leah, always have. She seems normal and down to earth, not all plastic-y and says what she thinks. Yes, she says things that make me go, "oh no u di unt" but it's usually funny!

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Aah, to each her own :-)

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Holly was the only one I didn't like. She showed what a "mean girl" she is when she was on Celebrity Apprentice. If she has left the show, I'll watch it more often. I did feel Leah acted like a real person, and I'll miss her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I love Sharon, she's the ultimate attention hog, big mouth, big heart. Give me an attention hog over a mean girl any day. LOL.

Ann

09-27-2005

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
"AP Source: Kris Jenner, Sheryl Underwood join 'The Talk'
Aug. 26, 2011, 12:29 AM EST"

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=666306

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Don't we have enough Kardashians!

I read yesterday that Sara and her partner have split.

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Agree, Mamie. The Kardashians have taken over from the Osbournes in over exposure. What a shame about Sara--she's a lovely woman and a very sweet and gentle spirit.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Sheryl Underwood is a bit too over the top for me but should be fun. It will be interesting to see her interact with Jule Chen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
who is Sheryl Underwood, I have never heard of her before.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It said that Leah and Holly left the show, which makes it sound like it was their idea....

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Holly tweeted this morning that she has yet to hear from CBS regarding her status. Her husband tweeted that she is nicer than he is and he thinks it's not nice that she is left waiting.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Five minutes ago:

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I like Holly and wouldn't consider her a "mean girl" by any stretch unless she's just suppose to sit there and agree with everyone.

I have refused to watch anything that is any way connected to the Kardashians over the years so I guess I will now add The Talk to that list. Too bad.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It looks like Sarah and her sister have broken up with their long time partners. Sarah with Alison who we sometimes heard about on the show, and Melissa Gilbert ended marriage to Bruce Boxleitner.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/tvs-gilbert-sisters-endure-week-breakups-210529543.html

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Zev and Justin from TAR were on the show today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The show doesn't come back from reruns until next week.

I'll give it a couple of days without Leah, but I think I won't enjoy it near as much. I'm looking to shave a few shows off my season past list anyway.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So Leah is truly off The Talk? They are making a mistake and I hope they see that.

Debra

11-20-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Leah tweeted Friday that she was not asked back.

Holly still has not heard if she is being asked back or not yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All I can say about Leah not being asked back is that it is their loss. The show was a hit in its first season for a reason, and she was part of it. I'm not exactly sure why they would mess with a success.

Also, Leah is still under contract with CBS, and at some point last year I know there was a new sitcom in the works where she was being considered...Hopefully that will come to fruition now that she off this show. Leah can't bad-mouth CBS at this time since she could still possibly have another big gig with them. If they terminate her contract altogether, I expect her to have a word or two that's not so pleasant.

I really enjoy Leah...But I admit I enjoy her more as an actress.

Hmmm, HEY! Maybe she isn't coming back to the show because they have other plans for her for sure? I hope so.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja...I agree....I like the Talk, just the way it is....what the heck'....why even mess with it......

I started watching because I happen to be home at that time..... I hate the view..but would still just check to see what they had, but mostly yuk...I dont like change and if they are taking off Holly and Lea....that just sucks'...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much input Julie REALLY has with those on this show ? If she has any latitude her professional life won't always been this rosy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Id love to see leah in an acting role. Im betting "carrie" wasnt much of a stretch for her, but I loved the character on KOQ.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I LOVED the chemistry of the original women. It seemed like they were forming real friendships.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!

I already un-follwed the show on Twitter and deleted it from my TIVO. It's my one person protest!

Dezi9220

08-29-2011

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dezi9220 a private message Print Post    
Just took The Talk off my DVR series programing. :-(