TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 03, 2011 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No .... there isn't the slimest chance that she is dead (LOL - They aren't negotiating her contract are they? ).

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
There's no way she can die - Castle would not set foot in the police station if she died because it would be too painful for him. He certainly wouldn't fall in love with her replacement!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
It's been renewed. Castle & Beckett are the main characters. She's not dead.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
SLIMEST chance...LOL...I'm thinking you meant "slimmest." But the notion of Castle being slimed is kind of funny...but that's another network!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird stated:
"Agree that it has to be someone pretty high up on the food chain to be able to do this."

I was hoping they'd wrap this story up this season. I don't understand why the Captain gave up his life when they still haven't caught the head guy who ordered Beckett's mother killed.

I could have sworn the Captain told the criminal that he had taken care of the guy who ordered the hit. However, that can't be true, because someone was still gunning for her.

The Captain did say something like, "I saw to it he's done and so are you..." just before he shot the guy. Does this mean he left something in writing that will out the guy next season? They've carried this storyline on long enough. I sincerely hope they wrap it up at the beginning of next season rather than let it linger.

How is it that so many people know who killed a cop's mother and they won't tell her. So wrong.

I liked the actor who played her boss also and so hope they don't bring in some dufus next season. This whole cast is just great.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Does this mean he left something in writing that will out the guy next season? They've carried this storyline on long enough.

Yeah, it looked like he left something. He wrote something and put it in a manilla envelope. I think he mailed it. I figured it was a tell-all about the whole situation.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Cricket - before he called Becket to have her meet him at the airplane hanger he addressed and put postage on an envelope - we didn't see who it was sent to.

Whatever was in the envelope came out of his safe at home!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i think he would rather die and have his family think him a hero than live and have them see him go to jail.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wasn't it Jag that dumped the officer in charge of their unit and brought in some obnoxious woman for the last season? I hate it when they try to replace long-running characters. Rarely works.

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I figured that even if Beckett was wearing a vest at the funeral the bad guys have bullets that can penetrate those vests. Might not be true and maybe she wasn't wearing one under her uniform. If she was it was pretty thin as we watched the show back on the DVR Saturday and I actually watched carefully to see if they did that but downplayed it. Can't tell honestly. Still think they'd not kill her off, that would pretty well end the main attraction of this series but, as pointed out, it wouldn't be the first time a show has done something dumb.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I saw blood all over Becket's hand at the end. so I don't think she was wearing a bullet proof vest. (I had also assumed she was wearing a vest until I saw the blood.)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Smokey and Wowprincess, for the info. I hope the info gets in the right hands and doesn't become another coverup.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
She didn't wear a bullet proof vest, nor did she die. She just did the passing out thing as soon as Castle told her he loved her. Next season will start out with her still in a coma in the hospital. :-)

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
A friend of mine read that there will be a wedding next season but they didn't say who it would be. Could be Castle and Beckett, Esposito and Lani, the other partner & the fiancee we just met this year or even Castle's mother in a quick wedding to one of her gentleman callers.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Or....maybe Castle's daughter and her dear sweet Ashley!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sporty, I'm going with Esposito & Lani. They're cute.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Gurliegirl, I was looking for the "Like" button on your comment!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought it would be the other partner and his fiance.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
BabyJax...I've been looking for the like button on here for months. It would come in handy with the upcoming BB season.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I really like both Castle's mother and especially his daughter.
It's refreshing to see a family where they enjoy each other and it adds a lot to the show. Castle has to be one of the sweetest dads on tv, and I also like the way he gets along so well with everyone at the station. Nice that he doesn't have to have any enemies or demons of his own. I don't think any other actor could pull off the part as endearingly as Nathan Fillion does.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well said, Scout! I agree with absolutely everything you just said!

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Babyjaxmom. I'm just a huge fan of the characters and actors on this show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too! DH and I are concerned that daughter (Ashley?) will go off to college and they'll have to write her out of the show. That would be sad.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"(Ashley?) "

Castle's daughter is Alexis....her boyfriend is Ashley.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oops! Thanks, SFJF. Those ambiguous boys' names always get me confused. It does remind me of Ashley Wilkes (gone with the wind), though.