TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: All My Children: Archive through August 16, 2011 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Good to see Maria again. Eva LaRue looks great, exactly the same.

So, Dixie was not killed by the satin slayer but is at Oak Haven.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Adam Mayfield (Scott Chandler) is one of my favorite people in the world, a great friend from my college years. I only watched this show while he was on it, and am so proud of all his work...especially Stuart's funeral.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
OMG! How does a woman have 2 funerals and still live? Who runs the funeral parlour in Pine Valley? Someone who knows how to sneak bodies out of coffins it would seem. Who else does David have stashed away?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Let's see....Leo, Babe, Zach, Julia, Gillian, Trevor, Roger, Michael and Ethan Cambias.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Lol Rs. I heard that a few of those people will be coming back to the show before its over!!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good one, Rslover!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I just read today that All My Children may not be on line until the beginning of 2012. Things don't sound too good. I wonder how many regulars will stick around that long.

Flyinbluangl

04-06-2009

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flyinbluangl a private message Print Post    
does anyone else think david has ryan & madison's daughter too????? That phone call he made after the accident was very sneaky!! what a way to try and break up ryan and greenlee by taking that from ryan..but it blew up in his face and brought them together! just my 2 cents...

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
hm fly that is possible, never thought of that one.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I believe he has Babe, Leo, and Zach.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Seeing the crazy crew today is funny.

Slinkydog

11-30-2005

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slinkydog a private message Print Post    
Sounds like I am in the minority, but I don't want this show to continue online. I want it all wrapped up with a nice, pretty bow by the time it ends in September.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Slinky. (Though my first choice is for it not to end--but since it is ending on TV, I would like it to end there. For good. With that big bow on top. And Bobby Martin coming downstairs with the skis.)

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of you I am not watch it on the computer.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I will!! I will watch any way I can.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
As much as I'll miss AMC, I think I'd rather let it rest in peace, than watch on line with most of the cast leaving and inferior sets, scenery, and storylines.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
It doesn't sound like Michael Knight is going to the online show. Here's a really good interview with him from TV Guide online.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/AMC-Michael-Knight-1035787.aspx

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Smokey-thanks for that link!! I still love Tad. I mean Michael. I just dug up an autographed photo I got of him from the early 90s. Back when he was Tad and Ted.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone who still watches, can you catch me up a bit? I watched today for the first time in like 2 years. So Amanda has cancer. Tad is married to a hottie and Dixie just came back. David had her hidden and Zach too. Angie is blind and has a baby named Lucy.
Janet broke Dixie and Erica out of Oak Haven? What is the deal with the double Ericas?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
A lady named Jane Campbell had plastic surgery to look exactly like Erica. Along with a henchman named Ben (who is somehow connected to David holding the undead hostage), Jane kidnaps Erica and assumes her life. Of course, Jane is no Erica and finally Erica pursuades her way out of the compound where she is being held. She gets back, tries to tell Jack and all her tale, and they have her admitted to Oak Haven with the famous crazies. Janet sets the place ablaze, and they all escape!

Meanwhile, Dixie had escaped Davids secret hiding place and was wandering the park when she was picked up and admitted to Oak Haven (before the blaze) and Erica sees her there. When the fire breaks out, Erica takes Dixie to Kendal's with her. Eventually she goes to see Tad....think that's about it.

Oh, and also in the meantime, David took Greenlee again and stashed her at his compound, and she finds Zach there.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So did they find the erica double yet? ANd thanks Escapee.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Uh, that I am not sure about Julie. It was kinda a bogus storyline, IMO. It was unnecessary.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I just read that the company that brought the rights to All My Children and OLTL are trying to make a deal with a cable TV channel to put them back on the air. They will start off being on the internet, but then go to TV. Oh I sure hope so.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Me too! But if its some obscure cable channel, I'll probably not be seeing it there either....just wish ABC wasnt putting long time fans thru all this crap!