TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2011 users admin

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
OMG...did you see the end of yesterday's episode. After rescuing Abby from being raped by her ex-boyfriend in the alley, Michael finally admits to Jason that Carter raped him in jail. It was so emotional and I think Carly and Sonny find out about it today. Carly, of course, will go off on Dante for sending him there but there will be no blame for her, Jason and Sonny for covering up crimes even when it was a case of self defense.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
The actor who plays Michael, I don't know his name was absolutely fantastic yesterday. I felt his pain it was so sad but quite a breakthough for him. He deserve an emmy for that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was unbelievably good.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
So now we know that Suzanne is the Balkan's wife and Alexander's mother. I thought Suzanne was involved somehow but not that. I wonder if Brenda's baby is really alive and that Suzanne took him in Africa when she was delirious with fever and then was told she lost the baby.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if Alexander was Brenda baby or was the true I agree about that I think Suzanne is the Balkan I didn't see that coming but soaps I should have. That was a well keep secret about Suzanne. But Sonny was able to figure it out.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I just read on-line that Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) might stay on the show based on an on-line campaign to save her. They are upset that they are getting rid of old, established characters with unfinished storylines while bringing on ones (Lisa, Terrell) we don't like.

I also read in Soap Opera Digest while in the check out line that 2 more characters are supposed to leave this Spring. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Lisa and Terrell.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't caught up on my tapes yet, did Sonny and Brenda actually get married?

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dipo they did get married with a brief interruption that I will let you watch. You do need to watch the end of today's episode and tomorrow though because a Sonny wedding can't end all nice and sweet and that is all I will say

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, February 25, 2011 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
So was that really Sam at the end?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, February 25, 2011 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I just watched it and it sure looked like Sam. I hope somehow that it's not. Maybe Theo's wife (can't remember her name) went and got Brenda out of the car and it was her in there, oh I hope.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Its sam .... but she isnt dead, she does end up being deaf though from the blast .... this came from next weeks spoilers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So did they kidnap Brenda?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes ...

Brenda finds herself in a cave as a guest of The Balkan.
Theo interrogates Brenda about her baby.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
How the heck did they do that with all those people watching?! Did they have a false bottom in the limo and had them crawl up and down there? LOL I didn't think it looked like Sam, I thought it looked like Olivia. Good thing you have better eyes than I do! :-)

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Lol,guess they had a hidden door on the limo!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Really? another story on GH with a child being hit by a car/bus and an accquaintance kid at the same exact time needs an organ transplant?

the Luke/Tracy pairing imo is better than Luke/Laura. I love these together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are just killing me with this storyline, I am amazed at Jason in this, Steve Burton is an amazing actor.

It just makes me cry everyday! I can't help it, it is like I really know these people. I hate how this soap can get to me so much.

And I hope Lisa will get a life and move on.

Oh and I love Luke with Tracy.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, March 25, 2011 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
other message boards have made the point that i think is apparent - they rushed this storyline of Jake/josslyn... the BJ/Maxie story was one of the best ever in that we still remember it today - we knew the kids better, Maxie had been sick for MORE THAN ONE DAY, BJ's death took time to play out as they struggled with keeping her on life support - Tony and Bobby had marriage problems but then were forced together when BJ got hit... every part of the story was perfect... this, on teh otherhand, is missing way too much - we barely saw Jake or Josslyn... we didnt know about the cancer until that very night...etc etc.. yes the actors are great with what they have to play with, but the writing just is terrible...and the whole 'who did it" has been written badly too..

not to mention, you dont kill a quartermaine/ webber!!! Why kill off another member of two of the oldest families of GH, let alone a kid!!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I agree boxer

I am going to be mad if they use this as an excuse to make a child with sam & jason.

agree don't kill a q/w kid. plus what a great story line in the future with Micheal or Morgan in the "biz" with jake.

not to mention steve burton is pretty cute too

anyone know of a good soap site? I look at soapnet

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what the song was that played during Michael and abbys love making scene?

this is a good spoiler site ...

http://wubs.net/

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lurkin there is also

http://soapzone.com/

http://www.soapcentral.com/soapcentral/index.php

http://generalhospitalhappenings.com/spoilers.php

http://soaptownusa.com/

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
thank you both

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I don't watch every day and have been catching up. Bad writing, but excellent acting. I swear, Jonathan Jackson cries better than any man I have seen. And Steve Burton isn't bad either. And usually I hate seeing men cry. I think they and Rebecca Herbst are all so talented and have done work they should be proud of. But even their talent can't help the bad story line. Not only do I think this whole thing is silly, I think not killing Jake off could have led to far better storylines than this!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
When are they going to start having fun on this show? Everything and everyone is so full of doom and gloom. No one is laughing, come on guys...give us a break and something to smile about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree! I have been fast forwarding and I usually only do that on Y&R.