TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 22, 2011 users admin

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
Its not the twin... its Cane pretending to be the twin... the twin was the one that got shot... it could happen :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Tmagic, I like where you are going with that!

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Daniel Goddard was tweeting during the show today. It was the twin who was shot, he was trying to warn Lilly in his last note, (hasn't been found yet) that his twin was plotting to kidnap the twins and he was trying to protect them.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Well, that all makes sense in the soap world :-)

And mama is there to screw over dad, I'm assuming.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Yes you got it Mamie.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Why would Cane want to take his children away from Lily though? I was thinking Cane wasn't dead, but maybe his father and twin gave him some drug to make it look like he was dead, so the father could get the children. LOL, or not. If that is really Cane and his twin was shot, then he has been drugged, or re-traumatized. Or maybe the mother has the real Cane stashed away somewhere and is using the twin to stick it to dear old dad. Whatever happens, I hope Lily wakes up for her delusion.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Cane is just working with his mother to get back at his father and keep him away from the babies.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that Cane and Caleb were the same person, so maybe the persona of Caleb died, and there was never a twin. Maybe Cane is someone who has different personalities, and each parent is trying to control one or the personalities to do their bidding. Perhaps the sister was trying to prevent the Caleb side from killing himself, as in, he thought he was killing Cane, but it was actually himself. And Caleb shot the sister bc even though he thought he was aiming at Cane, there was no one there, so he hit his sister. Just a thought. I just can't see Cane doing something this horrible to Lily, so I was thinking there must be something else going on.

I bet Diane will end up pregnant and then won't know who the father is. I wish she'd just go away, though, I don't like that character. Maybe she can raise lambs with Sharon.

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
I agree about Diane. She has the same looks and does the same thing everyday. So annoying. I ff through it

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I heard that Maura West has been let go from the show. So much for Diane.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Now we have to put up with the awful acting for Daisy. Yuck!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They finally found the note!

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
That's what I was coming in to say!! Thank goodness!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, it is a miracle! WHo found it, did someone finally clean the house, LOL?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Neil is just dense. NOW he finds the note and he'll figure out what Colin is up to. Sheesh. I hope Ethan/Cane can keep his kids from their criminal grandfather.

I'd like to see Genie Francis stay on the show, but I hope they end this storyline soon.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Stormie, I'm with you. I hope she stays but this storyline is stupid. (Like most of their storylines recently)

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, June 10, 2011 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
General observation...the remaining soaps have been hiring acting and writing talent from the cancelled soaps. You'd think that with a greater pool of talent, that you could expect better stories and better acting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Phylis channeling Betsy Boop? I swear her hair and some of her expressions in court make me think of Betsy Boop. It's almost like she is over acting - when they do close-ups after someone points out how stupid and selfish her reasons are for this. Wonder if she will ever figure it out and give Lucy back to Billy and Victoria.

Oh and I was LMAO at the IPO. Won't the SEC have a little trouble with Jack's "insider info", LOL!

Chief

08-09-2009

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I would think SO! Jack totally took advantage of insider info, and something tells me he is going down hard for it. So just as quickly as he became top man at Jabo again, he'll be quickly removed while he serves time! Guess Katherine will have to offer the job to Victoria again.

Phyllis is too selfish to give Lucy back to Billy and Victoria. If this child keeps bouncing back and forth, it's gonna be trouble when she grows up. I'm sure the writers will take advantage of a storyline when little Lucy miraculously has a stronger connection with Victoria verses her own "mother" (whomever that will be at the time)!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So now Nick and Phyllis will get back together. Do they really have to keep rehashing the same couples over and over again?

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Billy Miller signed a one year contract to stay on the show. Hurray!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My darling daughter, you made my day! I will keep watching the show.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yay Billy!

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I had a feeling yesterday that Victor's fingerprints were all over that Billy/hooker thing. Guess I was right.

What the heck was Diane wearing today? Brownish color leopard print top and a black and white flowery skirt. I know I'm old and not fashion forward but Y&R needs some new stylists.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I missed some episodes, can someone tell me what happened to Billy? Why is he in the hospital? How was Victor involved in the hooker thing? And did Sharon turn herself in? Thank you in advance.

I think Adam is withholding the evidence to exonerate Sharon, I hope he didn't destroy it all, or someone has a copy, but I think Phyllis will figure that out. Thirty years, wow, but being that it's a soap, she'll be out next week, lol.