TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
CSI

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 28, 2012Riviere25 01-28-12  6:05 am
Archive through May 11, 2012Costacat25 05-11-12  3:14 pm
Archive through November 11, 2012Lyn25 11-11-12  10:24 am
Archive through March 24, 2014Roxip25 03-24-14  2:57 pm
Archive through May 08, 2014Sanfranjoshfan25 05-08-14  8:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks SFJF - I didn't know he was leaving the show. I expected more of a cliffhanger for a season finale.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
I think Brass helps his daughter bust out of jail and they disappear!

But that's JMO. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Two hour finale this Sunday, is Nick leaving the group/show?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Wow. Apparently he is, Dipo. I had no idea, but when read your post, I did a search and found this:

George Eads to Leave ‘CSI’ After 15 Seasons

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/george-eads-leaving-csi-after-25-seasons-1201364010/

----

ETA - I just noticed the url says "25 seasons" but the article does say "15" which is correct. Oops!:-)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
WHAT!!!! Nooooo!! Not Nick!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sanfranjoshfan, I was surprised but the commercial made me think I had something in the back of my brain that he might be leaving.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I saw Eades on an episode of Flipping Out (with Jeff lewis) last year (I think). He and his wife wanted to redo the living room but in the designing process Eades wife decided she wanted to gut and start over. George Eades' came by to check it out and he commented on the expense but he finally agreed to it and Jeff made a joke that went something like, "You'd better hope CSI gets renewed for a couple more years because you're gonna need the cash!"

That scene was the first thing I thought of when I realized he really was leaving CSI.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
SFJF - same here!!! I hope they show George's redone house on this season's Flipping Out.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
That's exactly what I thought of too. Personally, I would have been having a heart attack at seeing my house gutted like that - but he seemed to come around fairly quickly once the surprise wore off. Wonder if he quit AFTER his house was completed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do we know if George Eades is getting a spin-off: CSI San Diego?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I personally doubt that, Lexie....mainly because he left after some kind of disagreement with the writers but also because they're already about to start the new spinoff called CSI-Cyber starring Patricia Arquette that debuts on March 4.

I think he'll show up in something before too long, though He's always been a popular character on CSI.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for a CSI: San Diego myself... (hey a girl and hope... right!!)

It's not the first time he's had a disagreement with the show though... I seem to remember one very early in the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He and another actress (the one who played Sarah) both walked off the show for several weeks - not sure if it was storyline or money related). Didn't take them long to come back though. I will miss him - he was a connection to the "old" cast and I liked his character.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like the "final season" will just be a 2 hour episode finale and not just a short season. The finale episode is set to air on Sunday, Sept 27...and both Grissom and Catherine will be back for this final episode.

Official: CSI to end as Ted Danson shifts to spinoff

CBS has made it official: One of the longest-running crime dramas will come to a close next season.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will wrap its 15 seasons with a two-hour TV movie on Sept. 27, the network announced Wednesday morning. The movie will include—as EW was first to report last week—the return of original series star William Petersen. Former co-star Marg Helgenberger will appear in the film as well. In addition, current CSI star Ted Danson will continue to stay with the franchise by moving over to the show’s latest spinoff, CSI: Cyber.

<snip>

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/13/csi-canceled

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: