TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Suits

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Suits users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 20, 2012Ladybug00725 06-20-12  11:43 am
Archive through July 16, 2013Dipo25 07-16-13  2:21 pm
Archive through March 04, 2016Sanfranjoshfan25 03-04-16  2:36 am
Archive through November 14, 2017Pippin0425 11-14-17  8:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize this show came back last week, had to go on demand to catch up.
I would imagine more people will be watching this to see how they will handle Markle's exit.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I ran across an article recently (didn't save the link) that said the characters Mike AND Rachel are leaving the show by the end of this season....and that next season (8) Katherine Heigl will be joining the cast.

<a few minutes later> Found it! I just googled the last 7 words of what I wrote above and found this:

" Hollywood actress Katherine Heigl is joining the cast of 'Suits' as Meghan Markle and co-star Patrick J. Adams depart.
Heigl will join the cast in season 8 playing a new partner at the legal drama's Pearson Specter Litt law firm.
Markle and Adams will leave the show at the end of season 7."

http://www.businessinsider.com/katherine-heigl-is-joining-the-cast-of-suits-as-meghan-markle-departs-2018-2

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Isn't Kathrine Heigl the kiss of death to a show?

anyway, it will be nice if they don't have to kill anyone off, and they could just go on a different adventure.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Her show Doubt. IIRC I watched the first few minutes of the first episode. She's peddling a bicycle in heavy traffic in a big city in an extremely short skirt . . . . The character was a lawyer?! Then I changed the channel.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Wow, I wonder what both of them leaving will do to the show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the finale, but there is a lot up for question in the next season.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I thought there was too much setup for Jessica's new show and not enough Mike and Rachel. The wedding was only about 5 minutes!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that Jessica has a new show. well that explains a lot.
still, make you wonder what Rahm emanuel thought of that show, ha ha.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Previews of the "new season" showed that Suits will return in July. Watch this space!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Just curious...

Were the actors who play Harvey, Mike, Donna, Louis, Gretchen, and Zane invited to the royal wedding?

ETA - My question came to mind as I was watching the Mike/Rachel wedding scene in the finale...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think they may be on the list. According to this article (and others) they made the cut:

https://www.elle.com.au/celebrity/suits-cast-meghan-markle-royal-wedding-16030

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks! :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was hoping they were. They were a big part of her life for so long.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ack! Finally able to watch the two hour finale and it got cut off when Jessica was talking to the Chicago Mayor! Can someone fill in the ending for me please?!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
As I recall, Jessica is now working with them. She will be working with that blonde attorney that was blocking her from seeing the mayor.

The Mayor promised her that her aunt and her daughter and kid would be accommodated and not be put in the street, but did not promise the same for the rest of the people in the building....and they would not drop that project that is resulting in the eviction of those people. They are also still refusing to honoring their promise to keep 35% of the units as low income housing.

Jessica talked to Harvey and told him what was up. He told her to be careful because she's now working with corrupt officials but she thinks she can make things better by working from the inside. I don't really remember anything more.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
This is much better than my synopsis:

Suits Season 7 part 2 recap

http://tvline.com/2018/04/25/suits-recap-season-7b-finale-mike-rachel-leave-wedding-new-jobs-meghan-markle/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had read a while back that Jessica is getting her own spin-off show. She'll be working in the mayor's office in Chicago.

http://www.usanetwork.com/suits/blog/usa-network-greenlights-gina-torres-led-suits-spinoff

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
watching the new season and suddenly got a whoa moment when I heard the voice of Tasha Yar. yes Denise Crosby is on the show in the last season. we have all aged. heh.
I guess I am having trouble sympathizing with the characters when they keep breaking the law so I can not hate the Denise character like the actors because she seems to make sense, but I am only on episode 2, didn't realize the season started so I am trying to catch up on some shows I missed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw Denise's name in the credits of the first episode, so I knew who she was right off the bat. She is a mean, mean person on this show. She seems to be thwarting them at every turn just for the fun of it. They've kind of written her as an evil cartoon character. Still gotta root for Donna, Harvey and Louis. And I do love me some Gretchen (Louis's awesome secretary). She is the BEST.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I just finished the episode where she got there and so far she is correct. Except in handling Louis. but 1) firing the IT guy, who was not perfect, but not instructed properly. Louis was mad and not behaving in a good way, it would have been bad for the company as well. 2) in the case f the PTSD, she made the case difficult but that forced a result that helped the client instead of trying for an everything crazy attempt to help him that would not really help him.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: