TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 22, 2011 users admin

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like the Pria character, too bad they started making her so controlling

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I loved the card trick joke they were playing on Sheldon. Priceless!! lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We used to play that card trick but in a different way. We would fool someone into thinking they were psychic by always telling them they guessed the card right. Most people would catch on after a few times, but we did it for hours with my friend Linda before she caught on...LOL

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We're hoping they keep this card trick going a few more episodes.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Four women walk down the stairs, how many make it to the lobby? Loved that!

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I must have missed that one line. How'd it go?

Oh and just had to say "yea Penny!".

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Pria goes before the season finale. I hope Pria goes next week. Time for her to go back home to the family. Buh bye!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Agreed - over Pria. Didn't we have this storyline in Friends with Ross/Rachel/Emily? Let's move on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the interaction between the 3 girls! Oh so funny!

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Shut your ass!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Debra, that cracked me up!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
That was the best line of the season! Too bad I can't use it at work! LOL (My kids would LOVE it!)

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
The opening scene was quite funny I thought too!

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
gimme some sugar bestie!!!!!!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I love the characters of the girls. I do feel like the heart of this show, though, is the interaction between the four guys. I missed that tonight.

Loved the monkey.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
There were some great one-liners tonight. It had me laughing through the whole show.

Please get rid of Priya already!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Loved every minute of it even though it had two things I truly despise, monkeys and smoking.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Great episode! Still loving the girls hanging out! And really loved Sheldon's reaction to Amy kissing him! Might be interesting ...

And I didn't get a chance to read the entire vanity card, but loved that Chuck Lorre put a disclaimer about the "smoking monkey"! LOL

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I didn't get to see the whole show but what I did catch was very funny. The girls are always great together (although I'm not happy with Amy doing research on a primate). And that's the sort of taxi driver you'd want if you were ever on TAR.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #341

Dear Concerned Viewers,

Thanks to the magic of computer graphics, the monkey in tonight's episode was not actually smoking a cigarette, nor was he ever exposed to secondhand smoke. At all times, every effort was made to make the monkey feel happy and safe. Nevertheless, he proved impossible to work with. During the week of production his behavior became increasingly erratic, to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse. It wasn't until after we finished filming his scenes that we learned why. The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes, hard as it may be to believe, the monkey had a monkey on his back. Thankfully, an intervention was staged by the Geico lizard and he is now going through detox and a twelve step program at the Bonzo Center in Palm Springs. Everyone at The Big Bang Theory wishes him well.

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I too laughed all throughout the show. That Vanity Card is hilarious. Thanks for bringing it over.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Great show! Loved drunk Amy, loved uncomfortable Sheldon...Actually loved Priya, too.

Missed Raj and Howard for most of the show, though.

Bernadette is sneakily cute and sexy...pretty funny, too.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Quite the season finale. I did not see that coming. . .

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
..that's what she said

LOL that is the phrase that my son and his friends add to everything to make it nasty hahahaha

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
My DS said that to me just yesterday, Pamy! Glad to know it's not just a regional thing. :-)

Read a review of the finale that said it was too much like friends w/the Ross/Rachel/Monica/Chandler thing - but I loved Friends, and I love Big Bang, so I'm not complaining!