TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through May 24, 2011 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Julie challenged them all to spend a night in the BB house.. she says she will also be there.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
All the ladies brought pictures of their parents the other day for a segment about how cool your parents looked when they were young. I really liked Lea's and Holly's pictures! Sarah's mother looked nice, but seeing her sitting in the audience as she is today was a strong contrast. The odd thing was that Sharon brought a picture of her daughter wearing Sharon's old wig.Sharon didnt say why there were no pictures of her parents, and doesnt seem to talk about them at all! Is there a reason for this?

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
..so Sarah's sister was on 'Little House'?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Trini, yes, Melissa Gilbert was Laura on Little House on the Prairie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Sharon had plenty of issues with both parents. She may not have family pics.

Found this quote:

quote:

Sharon was so estranged from her parents that when her mother died in 1998 she had not met her grandchildren, and Sharon did not attend the funeral. However, she and Don Arden were reconciled in 2001 after Sharon had glimpsed him on a Los Angeles Street.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Josh Holloway was on The Talk today, clip below. The full episode is also below, Gloria Estefan was guest host and Dara Torres was also a guest, so it was a pretty good one. I wish The Talk would start selling their mugs, unless I missed the page that does, but I like them and would love to get one or two.

CBS.com The Talk 4/14/11 Josh Holloway clip

CBS.com The Talk 4/14/11 full episode

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh how I have missed him. Those dimples and that drawl just make my day.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just a little bit of his sexiness is taken away for me with his short hair. :-(

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I do miss the long hair but I wouldn't kick him out because of it :P

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think he wins the title of sexiest man alive easily. It was good to see him. Wish he'd do more TV and movies.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Those vids are not avail in Canada. Major bummer.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I found a couple of Josh's interview on YT, the first one begins with him walking on stage, so it's a little longer. I like his hair, I like that I see him, rather than Sawyer, in a moving on from that character kind of way. I wish they had asked him what his next acting project is, but then again, they can ask him back.

Josh Holloway The Talk 4/14/11

The Talk 4/14/11 Josh Holloway on Family & The Outdoors

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He will be on the season finale of Community and in the new Mission:Impossible film.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Has any one noticed; but the audience is growing and getting closer to the 'round table' and their give away is always interesting. This show is growing and I am pleased.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks Merrysea!

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks Stormie, thanks for Youtube!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I actually like this show very much....I dont always have time to see it but when ever I have, they talk about happy stuff or interesting stuff...not a bunch of whining and complaining...and I love that politics is not part of their discussions...or at least not yet....Please no.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
TRini I saw that too--the audience seems more involved in the discussions too. Funny how some of the mothers of the panelists are in the audience. That doesnt stop Leah from saying anything though!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
That doesnt stop Leah from saying anything though!

It should. Sorry. I liked her last fall. Not so much now. She's too loud.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I will admit I have never watched King of Queens.. I should go to Youtube.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I did, I watched KoQ I think Leah today is an exaggerated version of the younger Leah. Is she still in acting mode?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Trini

I like Leah, I think her loudness is her just her personality. Maybe she is in acting mode, though, and hasn't quite found her sea legs, but I like her just the same.

I didn't like Sharon today, rubbing up against that actor, I thought she was inappropriate and offensive, and she kept going. He didn't go on the show for her to do that to him.

I don't like the new mugs.

I found a recent Josh article with some of the updates mentioned above, thank you Mamie316 And some recent Josh pics at a National Parts Restoration Project event.

Parade.com 4/14/11 Josh Holloway interview

JoshHolloway-online.com National Parks Restoration event photos

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yikes Sharon. Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Dr. Drew?

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I just don't think Sharon fits this format. Another awkward moment courtesy of Sharon. She make it very uncomfortable for Julie and Holly to even get their opinions out. The cussing on a live show is not amusing for the home audience. The flirting, touching certain male guests is also over the top.

I do have to say she did a great job with the interview with Chaz.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What did Sharon say about Dr. Drew?