TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 26, 2011 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Oh gawd NO!!!! Billy makes this show :-(

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
What is up with Phyllis? Why the need to have the baby? She is never with Summer. Is she going to raise Lucy?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I just watched my recording..and I thought the same thing.....she just cant leave any thing alone can she........aaarggggg.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Billy should be in jail. It's illegal to buy a baby, Billy and Victoria have no legal leg to stand on, unless it's the soap world I guess.

Jenna dying was a surprise, of course, she can always come back. I like her, so I hope she does, or at least I hope to see the actress on another show.

Why is Lily always so naive. I think the faux Cain sightings are either an actor portraying Cain or Cain's now transgendered sister, all for some twisted reason his sister has to hurt Lily, to get money from her, perhaps to get back at Cain, to steal his children, or something like that. And I think Lily's doctor is somehow involved.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't want Billy in jail. I want them to have the baby. I don't care how he got the baby. It's is soapsville, after all :-) I cannot stand Phyllis right now. Her son doesn't want the baby. She just wants to make up for being a crappy mother before.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ha Ha,....
I just agreed with Stormie in the N&V thread...but Im totally on your side here Mamie.....If that Baby does not get back to Billy and Vic...errrrrggggg...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    

I think Phyllis has more rights than Billy and Victoria, even though it's not Victoria's fault Billy bought Lucy, I don't think that means she gets to keep her. And I think Phyllis is right, Daniel will regret not keeping his daughter. Daisy's rights haven't been terminated, though, even if she lands in jail she can still be a parent, so I can see her coming back and fighting for custody, maybe she'll help Phyllis for money or something.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Of course Phyllis does, Stormie, but I don't care about that! LOL

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
LOL, poor Phyllis, maybe Victoria will throw her into a volcano.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Frankly I don't think Phyliss has any rights to the baby, her path(lucy) is up to Daniel and Daisy, and I think they have both been clear on what they want that path to be. Phylis should have nothing to do with it.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
just watched today's show and had a thought....Katherine son, the one that was supposed to marry Ashley..(forgot his name) who now lays in a coma.... It states that he has a unnamed child...

Well, does anyone here think it could possibly be Sophia???...... Im getting a feeling here...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They said he had a son. I'm thinking it will turn out to be someone like the new vet that Sharon is with.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
GMTA, Mamie. Of course, there haven't been any other new male characters introduced lately, except for Cane's evil twin. Now, don't you think Cane would have mentioned this dangerous person to Lily?? It must be in the letter. Clean the house, Lily!!!

Is Chase still in town? I've lost track of him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh, thankyou...must have missed the "Male" part there..... Why then is Sophia so true to 'crap' (whats his name?)....
and seriously.....Lily, clean the damn house....

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Tucker

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and Sophia's late father and Tucker were great friends and possibly business partners, too. Mamie will know for sure. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't remember anything about Sofia, she bores me. That whole threesome bores me to tears.

I read that Chase is going to sign up to go to Iraq and Nina is going to blame Paul's daughter. I don't care about that either! LOL

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mamie! Chase had a scene recently, and I realized that I had forgotten all about him. Eden Riegel, (Heather Stevens, another character I do not like) had her baby Jack Oscar Miller on Saturday, May 21.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Eden. I could not for the life of me remember her character's name yesterday. She leaves that kind of impression :-)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I used to enjoy the role of Phyliss, now I can't stand her!
She takes that whole "dog with a bone" thing to the extreme, plus NEVER thinks about anyone but herself.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I agree about Phyllis. And just where is her daughter Summer through all this talk of needing the family to be together?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I agree about Phyllis too. She is obnoxiously obsessive right now. Today I was saying "Why does she want Daniel's daughter so badly? Where is her own daughter? We haven't seen them together in weeks!" Faith must be taking that Y&R growth hormone stuff. She is growing by leaps and bounds. Speaking of the kids on the show, where is Delia while Billy and Chloe are preparing to battle over her? She is never with her parents anymore. Lily and Cane's story is crazy. I told my dh that if he dies and comes back like Cane, I am going to ask him something that only he can answer to be sure it's him. Then I would ask things like "Where are you getting your clean clothes? your food? Where do you sleep? Do you still need a toilet when you're dead?" lol I am looking forward to having Genie Francis on the show. I am sure it will be another crazy story, but that's to be expected. I liked the bookie's exit today. It was a stupid way to wrap up a stupid storyline, but he did add some levity to the show.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
But he's not Cane, he's his twin brother that no one even knew existed until he came into town to screw with Lily.

Maybe Summer is going to come back into the show as a teenager per the usual Y&R growth spurts.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
So it's not Cane's transgendered sister, but a twin brother no one knows about. LOL, sound very soap-operetic. I don't like that storyline either, but I'm looking forward to Genie Francis too, she was on The Talk this week, talking about her new role, hope it's a good twist.

I'm on Phyllis' side, I don't want Billy to have Lucy, I don't like him right now. Daisy will come back, though, but she'll be in hiding, so I'm not sure what will come of it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Phyllis will bring Daisy back to further her own agenda.

I will always love Billy (well at least until Billy Miller leaves!)