TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 20, 2011 users admin

Scoutmom

01-19-2006

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scoutmom a private message Print Post    
I also loved the fact that Marie Barone's character made sure that Karev got $200K for the kids.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I dozed off a bit too Carmen. And I was surprised to see the baby go from 1 pound something at beginning of show to a thriving baby going home by the end of show. What was the timeline? A baby that small would be in the hospital for quite some time. I don't know, it just didn't seem realistic to me. but thats tv I guess...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't remember if it said 12 or 15 weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We know too much from following Nyana..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
According to the writer's blog, they ran this show over three months so that we would be able to see both Callie and the baby's progress. The baby was still a little small (under 6 pounds) but the doctor said that she would be surrounded by doctors at home so he thought it would be okay.

Carmenv

04-14-2006

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carmenv a private message Print Post    
I wondered about the timeline, too! Given that I dozed off a bit...by the end when the baby was ready to go home, I was wondering what in the heck did I miss!

Now I see that they really skipped ahead in the last several minutes. Got it.

I think I'm all caught up. Thanks!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Loved the smaller wedding last night. It suited them to a T.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Hard to believe that Mer & Dreamy did not attend Callie & Arizona's wedding.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well if they are to adopt a baby who is there for medical care, time would be of the essence with all the crazy paperwork.

That baby just had the best smile and grin going for her!! And the dad in Patrick Dempsey came out full force.. sure he's an actor but he was sparkling more.

Don't like vengeful Alex but that is how he is..

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think their wedding suited them perfectly.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh Alex :-(

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Glad that Teddy is leaving.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
not liking where this is heading.......

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Mamie, those were the words in my head also....

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
From the previews, they make it look as if Derrick leaves. Hopefully that's just a red herring. But if he does, this show needs new writers. They have to stop breaking up Mer/Der at the end of every season. It got old a long time ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. bad on Alex.. just earn it yourself and don't try to take it from others.

I have a feeling that totally annoying list girl will get the job, which will drive me crazy. Sure you have to have procedures but being married to the letter of the procedure can also kill people.. have to be flexible.. listen to the patient.. discover that tree.

I hope Teddy is gone, for good. Never have liked her.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure April's about the only one left to get it. Christina is going to concentrate on being a surgeon, Avery doesn't want to work on a project, Meredith messed with the clinical trial, Alex has turned back into his former jerkish self, Izzie's gone, & George is dead. Pretty much leaves April and her proper procedures. Great.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Alex will get it since he did not "hide" the truth but spoke up. Or at least they will spin it that way.

And may I say.. GEEZZ Writers. I thought we were off the Mer/Der and bad Alex Merry-go-round!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night. I think when we come back in September we're going to find a 4-month pregnant Christina who decided to keep the baby because she fell in love with Zola. Either that, or she'll have terminated but now wants a baby because she fell in love with Zola.

Mer/Der will be just fine and settling into parenthood.

Lexie/Mark are going to be our new Mer/Der.

All pure speculation on my part.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Did the writers randomly pull out of a hat which 2 pairs would split up & which 2 would get together? Will the social worker take back Zola if Mer/Der are separated? Why did Christina even tell him she was pregnant since she knew how he would react?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I also thought it was weird that instead of peeing on a stick, Christina has a full gyno exam. Not incredibly necessary.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought it was an interesting episode. Alex predictably tried to correct his mistake but of course it was too late...you can't undo what you already done! I can't believe that he thought he would get Chief Resident if he told...that would automatically make him a pariah among his peers. I thought Derek was insufferable last night...sanctimonious. I understand that this research study was important to him, and I understand that what Meredith did was totally wrong and she deserved what she got, but he was unforgiving and cruel and said things that shouldn't be forgotten by her. Funny that she ended up with the baby that she wasn't sure she wanted. It did make me sad when she opened Alex's room...despite the anger she felt towards him I don't think she truly wanted him to move out.

I'm glad Teddy and her husband got together. I don't hate Teddy nearly as much as others do so I was kind of glad to see her sticking around (and did anyone else notice a total lack of Calzona on this episode?).

Wow, the Christina/Owen storyline is a no win situation, although I'm siding with Owen on this one. She is in a loving, supportive relationship with a man who wants children...to abort this child would be huge...how could he ever forgive her of that? It isn't like he forced her to have sex with him without protection...this was strictly an unplanned pregnancy, but like Alex, you can't undo what is already done. Yes, I know others will say it is her right and she shouldn't have to have a child she doesn't want and I'm not arguing with you about that...but she has to realize that she will also have to give up her relationship with her husband if she chooses not to have a child. I think that in relationships there are some things that are unforgiveable and I think this would be the one thing that Owen can't forgive.

Am I the only one who doesn't care whether Mark and Lexie get back together? Personally I think the other guy is just as good looking and is better for Lexie.

That plane crash storyline...those people who lost their loved ones...and then staying there to watch over the little girl who survived...and not telling her mother that they had lost their children...I'm assuming in order to not have her bear the burden of their loss when she needs to focus on her child...in the drama of the episode this was nearly lost and yet it was one of the most touching moments on the entire show.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Won't this be Christina's 2nd abortion? Why rehash this if not to have a different outcome...that's what I'm hoping for!

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
She miscarried with Burke's child. Maybe part of her issue now is the fear of losing another baby?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
If Christina were to have a child, she would be a non-mother like Ellis Grey was. She understands how much hurt Meredith suffered and doesn't want to be that kind of mother. Until she is comfortable with being a good mother, she shouldn't attempt to have children. A valid option would be to carry it to term and let Owen raise it on his own. Either way they are not going to have a smooth relationship from this point on, so just have it, break up with him and let him raise it. Or have an abortion and try to work on the relationship. Sooner or later, Christina is going to figure out that she is better off alone. Same with Meredith. Not everyone needs to be in a couple.