TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 14, 2011 users admin

Alib

07-15-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
I just watched it and I heard the same thing Pippin - He did say it.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
That was a very funny line.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I loved the look on Kirk's face when he saw one of the firefighters eating a wagon wheel. He did mention he had left some in the factory.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 04, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Good grief the street is a hopping!

What did you all think of the new music and intro?

Good bye Tony, I did like him, I still felt some pity for him, he did love Maria and baby Liam.

Gary Windass has grown on me, every time I see him I look forward to what he is going to bring. He turned into a nice guy.

I do hope that Tina can get over her bitterness and something will crop up to confirm to her that Gail is indeed innocent. And how about that Tracey smug as ever even after a beat down and lying in that bed, she is a piece of work. It is unfortunate that she was not somehow in Underworld. I can't wait to see what happens with the factory. And what was up with them arresting Carla, huh! Ridiculous. She is a lucky woman to have Trev. Another thought is what is Nick's problem, she is lying in the hospital and he is harrassing her about a meeting! double huh! He needs to go to Canada to help Uncle Stephen again. I just do not like Ben Price in that role at all. And Natasha, she has really got her feet under that table quick. (sorry I keep jumping)

I am very tempted to watch tonight to see what the fallout is versus waiting for the weekend. hmmmm

And I am very sorry if anyone was offended but we did laugh when Tony told Hayley to take it like a man when she was crying. not pc I know but the some of the lines for Tony were golden.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 04, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm going to miss Tony too. Why couldnt they redeem him somehow like John Stape was?
And Tracey is the worst! Still plotting and scheming no matter what is happening. And her mother shouldn't have said anything to Gail about Tracey lies!

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet, you all are speaking in past tense...tell me I'll take it Is Tony Dead?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid so, but he went out in a big way!!!

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
...did he suffer, did he have a slow death...as a villain that was his fate. I will still watch it.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hope he didnt suffer! But he went out in explosive style.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I missed the early showing for the east coast. Went to watch later and all I could find was the Habs/Sens game. Was this on last night.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Here in B.C. Thursday's show was on at 3:30 instead of 6:30. Please note, next Wed, Thurs and Friday the show will be on at 3:30 because of hockey.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks E I'll do Sundays [omnibus]. Tony almost walked through the front door, but turned back. At least I got to See Maria and Tony one last time...he cried, that Tony cry.
Does any one know why Tony left the cast? I don't want to look at Tracy any more.

I have to get used to the new opening scene and music.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
last look Tony

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like that site you linked me to Trini! Lots to see about the Street.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Just heard tomorrow's episode will be at 3:30, not 6:30

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Cabble I surprised myself!!
Now that Tony is dead and will never return, I can like and pay attention to other things now. Gail has warmed up a lot, Tina can act and her grief if so real...the watch!

Glad Nick is trying to make Under World work, if he is very successful and Carla comes back, does she still own half? She was not interested before she went off with Mr. bin man.

Cannot believe Peter is so jealous and wrong about Nick, Nick and [what's her name] miss pushy let me give you 3000 English pounds as my investment in you so you will have to stay with me and we will get a flat together. I cannot believe how she tried to guilt Nick because he had to please his client and get the order.

Did I blink? When did Noris Cole and his nemesis become friends again... she is still hanging on, I am uncomfortable with her in the room.

I think Janice is in love with the bin man, didn't he ask her to go to S.A. well that was before Carla's/Under World's demise.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Forgot to ask, what is the movie about.. the ad that flashed across the screen.. a movie length CS?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I didnt even see such news on the screen! Maybe I will notice if they have it on Monday.
I too noticed how Mary is still around and Norris doesn't seem concerned! I dont like how she is pushing herself into Haley's wedding plans. That dress was a horror yet Haley seemed to like it.That scene with Graham on the ladder trying to get Tina's things was so funny!!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I agree about the dress. I am guessing Haley will give the dress a makeover and Mary will have a fit.

I really like Graham and Tina they make a great couple.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Road_to_Coronation_Street/1864217161/ID=1864095639

here's the link, I haven't watched it yet.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
E'sgirl thank you I watched it immediately. Canadian eh? I enjoyed it.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Betty Driver is in the hospital with pneumonia. Here's hoping she gets well quickly.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a319301/betty-driver-in-good-spirits-in-hospital.html

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Poor Betty! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
ah, I love her.

I just saw on Twitter that Coronation St. cleaned up at the British Soap Awards.

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/soapawards2011/

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good news, thanks Erniesgirl.