TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 20, 2011 users admin

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Some of us enjoy it, and watch it and like to talk about it in this thread. We certainly respect those that don't.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ahnicka...I have it on DVR and will be watching on Sunday...I will let you know after I watch :-)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The original CM is one of my favorite shows. I don't like the new CM, don't care for the characters on it. Everyone's taste is different though that is why there are a lot of channels on the TV .

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scooterrific!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the second CM. I don't feel the cohesion of the group like the first one. Maybe I should keep watching and it will grow on me.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's grown on me mamie. Still like the original better, but I like it.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree Scooter, I like em both but prefer the first one...It took me awhile to get into the new one, but its alright...
I will chip in that the first one gets to me sometimes and the content is very unsettling as I get nightmares....'wierd huh'....
But' I love these kind of shows so I just deal with that.....

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I gave up on the Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior and decided to just catch it years later on the rerun channels.

I do agree that the current Criminal Minds has been getting more and more borderline gruesome, but I still think it is a pretty good show with strong characters, even if the real FBI is nothing like what they portray.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Anchika I think the BAU team arrived in time.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Thank you Scooterrific!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior - CANCELLED

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Season Finally tonight,and I saw AJ Cook tweeted saying that JJ was back tonight!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Dang! Missed season finale, and no episodes at cbs.com. Does anybody else have any info on when or where I might catch this episode after the fact?

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Im not sure but what about HULU.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Darn I missed it too. Was it a cliff hanger?

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Kind of,if you didn't know JJ was coming back,other then that it was pretty much a regular episode IMO,dont get me wrong it was good though.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
The "cliffhanger" centered around Hutch. Has he left the show or not?

JJ looked so different that I thought I was looking at the new girl. Weird! And what was that sexy shot of her legs about?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think the sexy shot of her legs was to throw us off until they showed her face. (Like we didn't know it was her!)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Criminal Minds isn't on CBS or hulu. It's annoying. It might be on less legitimate streaming sites, PM me if you need a link.

It really was an oddly normal show for a finale. The only JJ was at the end when she was sitting in the boss' office waiting for him, then said she'd decided to come back.

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Surely Hutch isn't leaving. I sure haven't heard any rumors or anything.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine that Hotch would leave after all the flak they received regarding JJ and Prentiss leaving.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just sent you a PM, Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Should have received a reply, Juju :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
JJ's return was no secret for anyone with a TIVO!

TIVO's description of the episode plainly stated that JJ was returning in that episode.

I don't know why keep putting the final-moment of a cliffhanger in the promos and/or published descriptions for upcoming TV shows, but I've seen it happen several times lately.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too (although I had read it online much earlier, so it didn't actually spoil anything for me). The promos are getting a bit silly; someone, might have been the producer of Fringe, said that people had sent him angry letters complaining about something that had been spoiled in the promos, and he said he has no say on them, they're entirely created by the network. I bet the networks think the more exciting the promo the more likely people are to watch, not caring that it takes some of the enjoyment away. They just want the ad money.