TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 18, 2011 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
DB Sweeney with blonde hair? Really?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, it took me a minute to figure out who he was too...he's getting a little squidgy around the edges, isn't he?

Who was the guy who played the security guard that they pulled in for questioning? I know I know who he is, but I can't remember from where.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just figured out who the security guard was...it was Tim Riggins' brother on FNL.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
DB Sweeney is looking pretty ragged.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Holy carp!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Double Holy Carp...I wasn't surprised about the Captain but HOLY CARP.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Triple Holy Carp!!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Roxie. Guessed the Captain a while back, but HOLY, HOLY CARP!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Never saw it coming with the Captain. So sad. Wonder when the envelope will surface ... and definitely glad he killed Lockwood. At least that will make the "real" killer come out of the wood work hopefully!

Wish Castle would have acted a bit quicker when he saw the flash, but then of course there wouldn't have been much of a cliff hanger! Glad he told her he loved her though - hopefully she'll remember that.

Riviere

09-09-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Riviere a private message Print Post    
What an ending!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i totally didn't see it coming with the captain!! wondering if the real killer is someone religious..did anyone else here the continued inferences to sinning and retribution?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think it is either somebody way high up in the hierchy of the force or an elected official.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked the Captain and am sad to see him go.

My only problem with the ending is that it was so intense that I couldn't get to sleep afterwards because I kept thinking about it.

All those cops and no guns to go after the guy?

Hopefully, Castle's daughter and mother will understand that he didn't check on them.

Agree that it has to be someone pretty high up on the food chain to be able to do this.
Loved the interaction between Esposito and the other cop (name escapes me), when they left the bar and figured out it was Montgomery. Love those guys.A very good show, though.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of torn by it. It was a good show and very well acted. It was awfully sad and depressing though.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I never saw it coming that the captain was involved.
So you don't think Beckett died????? Oh my goodness I was so taken by surprise when she got shot. This is 1 little nagging detail that bothers me all the time, I wish when Beckett is doing heavy police work, like chasing a bad guy, that she would wear her hair in a ponytail, left loose it would soooo get in the way. Just a pet peeve of mine :-)}}

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
On that "hair" note, Irsnappy, I hardly recognized Beckett at the burial because, 1)she was in uniform and, 2) her hair was up! LOL

I can only think that this show will continue, hence Beckett will recover, somehow. After the declaration of love, however, I'm not sure how they will create the chemistry/tension between her and Castle.

I love this show!!!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Beckett will remember his declaration of love, but will pretend she doesn't. They will still play their silly little love dance until the show is cancelled. Maybe... just maybe we will get to see a wedding if they know in advance that the show is ending. Do we know if it's been renewed for next year? If it hasn't, maybe she did die.

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Actually, I read an interview with the creator of the show in which he said that he did not like how the show Bones had kept their main characters apart for so long, so I don't think we'll have to wait until the end. I'm sure there will be obstacles, but the frustration is worth the fulfillment right? :-)

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Yes, Castle was renewed for next season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Of course she's not dead!!! I loved that Castle finally told her he loved her, though. It was a good show, although I hate when this show gets all serious. I love the playful banter they specialize in. I didn't LOL at this one at all!

Poor Becket! Wasn't it just last year she got blown up and now she's shot! What will they do to her next? Get her pregnant?! Now THAT would be a season finale!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I'm sure they knew that bad guy would show up at the funeral (he wants to kill Becket). So she had to be wearing a vest (and even not lethal, those bullets HURT when they slam into the vest, can knock the wind out of you).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing about the vest...hoping at least.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed on the vest. It doesn't seem likely that Kate wouldn't have thought of it for sure!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing about the vest, but there was blood on her glove so she is definitely injured.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But not fatally, for sure!