TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through February 15, 2011 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Twitch sighting on Bones tonight... he was a street dancer and did some acting. Maybe he's headed for more acting roles.

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
I liked the last scene between Hannah and Bones. Their new found friendship is going to bring an interesting twist to the show.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
tWitch!!!! Awesomeness!!!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Had never heard of anyone called "twitch" before, but he was a helluva dancer, and a pretty good actor to boot.

I also like that Hannah and Bones are becoming friends. Should make for an interesting show dynamic.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
He was on So You Think You Can Dance. He didn't win, but he is an awesome dancer and has a great personality. He really learned a lot while he was on the show, and one of my favorite dances was with him and Katee. I'm glad to see he's getting to show off his talents, albeit a smallish part.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
This show is the only real Must See non-reality program for me. I just love Bones and how everyone gets that she's different. My little granddaughter has autism and I can see her being like Bones when she grows up.

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who played the ballet dancer whose ankle was fractured by the murder victim? She looked so familiar, but I can't come up with her name.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Her name is Kelly Stables. She was Alan's girlfriend on 2 1/2 Men for a while, until he slept with her mother, who was played by Carol Kane.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1261587/

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lycanthrope! I wouldn't have recognized her from Two and Half Men, since I don't watch that show. I recognized her from Greek. I knew she looked familiar!

Ramsfan

01-27-2004

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ramsfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking Hannah with Booth. They just don't seem to go together. (I'm sure that's the reaction the fans are supposed to have.)

Catfat

02-27-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
And besides which, Hannah and Booth made Bones cry.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I disagree about Hannah. I think she's perfect for Booth. Brennan had her chance last year and turned Booth down.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
That was why she was crying, "I missed my chance."

Ramsfan

01-27-2004

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ramsfan a private message Print Post    
I just don't see them chemistry with Hannah and Booth...

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Hannah could have chemistry with anyone...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hannah is intelligent, kind, ambitious and hot. She is worthy of Booth's interest and affection. The show wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if she wasn't.

I am sorry for Bones but I'm sure it will all work out. Booth and her are likely to be together before the series ends.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't see chemistry between Booth and Hannah either. Might be the way the writers intended it, as like Jimmer said, I don't think it's over for Booth and Bones.

Ramsfan

01-27-2004

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ramsfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think its over for them either. But I also don't think it would be good for the show to get them together too soon. I have nothing against Hannah's character, she's great. I just don't see a spark between Booth and her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It's more natural that they would find outside relationships, rather than this tension. He was away from Bones and was able to meet and appreciate someone other than her.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, all the Bones-Booth 'shippers got their wish this week.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'll be glad to see the end of Booth's girlfriend. They could see that storyline wasn't cutting it for the fans.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It kind of came out of nowhere, unless it was just my lack of interest in them together made me miss the clues.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I lost some respect for Hannah. When she was saying that she had hoped it would take longer or something like that. It shows she did not really know who Booth is or, maybe did but did not care. She moved in with him and basically was waiting for the end? Maybe I am misunderstanding it. She knew she was not there for the long haul but went for it anyway.
Again, I may be all wrong.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's how I saw it too, Carlps. It was like she assumed he wouldn't care that she wasn't 100% into it. (Although I suspect the reason it seems odd is because the writers were going somewhere else with the story until they realised a lot of the audience didn't want to go there with them.)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Kitt, that's the way I saw it too. We just weren't interested in her.