TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 11, 2011 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Rerun tonight.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
OK, thanks Color. I thought I had missed something important.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the last episode the season finale? They kind of left us hanging again. It's a long time till next fall.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Season finale is May 17. Don't know how many repeats will be aired before then. Next Tuesday is rerun also.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
oops dupe info

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh yay! I thought it was over. Glad to hear there are more episodes coming. Thanks!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Timely - I saw three commercials for GW last night. Alicia is pissed awf!!!!!!!!! That is all. lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'll bet she is. I wouldn't want to be in Kalinda's shoes.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
In the commercial, it's Peter who should be scared.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah. Him, too.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Just saw a preview for next new episode on May 3. Oh boy !!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Holy cow! Can't wait until next week. The previews make it look awesome! I hope they're not giving away all the good parts.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep. Kalinda should hope that the prosecutor gets to her before Alicia does.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
WOW! In the blink of an eye Peter turned into a huge, enormous ... well, I can't type that word here. He's going to keep Cary and make Alicia's life hell. He's doing that typical male thing where they turn the argument around and put the blame on the woman who did nothing wrong.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Gurliegirl, I agree except that she is not totally innocent. If Mr Gold? had given her the phone call from Will she would have done the same thing that Peter did. She is really mad at Kalinda for sleeping with a married man, but she is married and probably would have hooked up with Will, but we will never know for sure.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
But she didn't. We don't know what she'd have done, but at this point in time she hasn't slept with anyone but Peter.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone understand why Martha Plimpton did what she did? Was there something to be gotten by her pretending to be fired and then sue her employer? Was it just that she didn't want to be part of that suit because she knew what they were doing was wrong? At first it seemed that way, but when she went back to them at the end, it's as if they had planned it that way. But, I don't understand the WHY.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I think her reason for doing it was to ultimately screw Lockhart Gardner somehow. I couldn't follow the reasoning for all of what she did, but I do think that was why. The look on her face and Will's and Diane's faces when they saw her back with the opposing firm kind of told it.

Not having cable, I never watched Sex and the City. Haven't seen the movies. I did watch first couple episodes on DVD. Didn't care for it. Chris Noth / Mr. Big does nothing for me. So for me he plays a good scummy character. I don't like character or Noth much. Good actor.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I like Chris Noth,but I know what you mean every time I see Kyle Secor in a show I immediately dislike any part he plays.
Anyone that every thought they had a bad mother-in-law should think how it could be worse, they could have Jackie as their m-i-l.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Can anyone recap a bit tonight? I will not be able to see the show. Darn!
Thanks in advance.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Here's a detailed recap from a blog in WSJ.COM

The Good Wife,’ Season 2, Episode 22, ‘Getting Off ’: TV Recap

Cleverly providing impetus for Alicia to delve more deeply into her own feelings about fidelity, the “Getting Off ” episode focuses on a civil suit against the owner of an adultery website. The firm represents defendant Stephanie Engler (Sarah Silverman, in a surprisingly strong performance) while nattering, faux-naïf Nancy Crozier (Mamie Gummer) returns to represent the wife of a man murdered during an encounter on the site. Near-homicidal rage also rocks Alicia as she confronts Kalinda about sleeping with Peter and tries to keep Jackie from further screwing up her life.

Link

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I love the way Alicia is putting Jackie in her place. I said it before and I'll say it again, it's time for Grandma to retire to Florida.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Color.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I thought it was confusing, at one point Kalinda seemed all set to start her new job and then repeated twice, to Wil, that she's staying put... huh?

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
The way I saw it, Kalinda was ready to leave, until she found out the woman she was going to go work for would be farming her out to work with Alicia's husband. So she must have turned down that job and decided to stay where she was.

I really hate the story line with her. I really liked her talent, kick-ass way of doing her job. And I hate she's being made out to be the "evil" one now.