TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 13, 2011 users admin

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Lycanthrope, even further if you go back to Corinna Corinna. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jmm, it just wasn't that intense 9/11 terrorist murder that I didn't like, it was more the normal ones they portray, LOL

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Yay! I just read the authors will be making an appearance on one of the April episodes. :-)

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
That ought to be fun, Hyper.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I like when they show up for a few minutes to give advice while playing cards.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying this episode!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it, too. Strange twist at the end, though.

And I loved the way Castle manipulated himself into a date with Beckett.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Loved the expression on his face when they were getting into the elevator. Nathan Fillion can do so much with just an eyebrow raise! DH thinks he ad libs some of his lines. We both follow him on Twitter and he's pretty funny in real life, too. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't ad lib some. He's pretty quick with a quip.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just was freaked out for about 30 seconds until I realized what day it is today. I opened twitter and saw something from Nathan Fillion:

NathanFillion Nathan Fillion
You probably already heard about Castle being cancelled, I'm sad to see it go. Let's cross fingers for movie projects.

http://twitter.com/#!/NathanFillion

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
He's hilarious. He also had the following:

NathanFillion Nathan Fillion
Went to find my cat this morning. Looks like coyotes found him first. Goodbye, Spartacus.

http://yfrog.com/h4e1hpuj

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I was fooled at first by the "cat" photo this morning. Upon closer inspection, that is obviously ketchup.

And the "Castle is cancelled" tweet didn't make any sense to me, and then it hit me what today is. Funny guy, that Fillion character.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, DH texted me a little while ago that Castle was canceled. I was sad and mad!!! So glad I came here. I hope you're right about it being an April Fool's joke. He got me!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Nathan Fillian, has everyone heard of "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"?

It's a musical hoot starring Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillian.

Official site:

http://drhorrible.com/

Clip on Youtube featuring Nathan Fillian as Captain Hammer, a singing superhero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3eBvZvUXk

More clips are on youtube...possibly even the entire show which is only 42 minutes long! This began as a web series but was so popular they released it on Blu0Ray and DVD.

I think it's a must-see for all Nathan Fillian and/or Neil Patrick Harris fans!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Heard of it? I own the DVD, the soundtrack and downloaded it off itunes. LOL Even had a screenshot as my background for awhile. Not stretching at all when I say my dd's know every word, not just the songs but the dialogue as well. (so sad LOL)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nathan Fillion is so silly! Love him!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 04, 2011 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Another great episode...glad that Alexis was featured...she's such a great character. Had to laugh after he fussed at her for fighting...then was proud that she pretty much won...lol!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Liz Vassey is awesome. Great guest appearance. Great character.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, and it truly didn't dawn on me until the very end that she was involved.

Loved all the Nicks.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
AND that pizza looked pretty good in the last scene!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I recognized her in the picture that was in the dead guy's wallet. I try to avoid watching the names of the guest stars cause that's often a tell-tail sign of guilt (the bigger the 'star', the more likely they are the perp).

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Cool episode. I liked that Beckett said she would be a "one writer gal", or whatever (paraphrased).

Absolutely loved the tribute to the late Stephen J. Cannell, who passed last September. Keeping his seat, his drink, and his chips for one year is brilliant.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. That was nice to see.

I always get a laugh when the writers get together. I don't think Patterson was there for this one but I recall the jokes about Castle writing too slow and Patterson writing in his sleep.

Has anyone here read any of the Nikki Heat books?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The tribute to Stephen J. Cannell brought a tear to my eye. It was very sweet.

This show is just so clever! Why don't the writers have Emmys lined up on their shelves?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
There was definitely a little "movement" in Castle and Beckett's relationship in this episode, just in the look in their eyes. What a connection. I love that she is a "one writer" gal and told him so; I am also glad that he revealed he was jealous!

The writing is very clever and this show should get more recognition!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
My dh finally decided to watch it with me a couple weeks ago and he's hooked now, too. :-)

Jimmer, I read the first Nikki Heat book. It's fun to read, knowing the characters and Castle's feelings towards "Nikki". It was great fun when the next season started and the guys on the squad were making quips about the book and the sex scene. I'll get around to reading the second one sometime.