TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 13, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 13, 2011 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I liked the way they did that too, Mamie.
Found this on Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Minds

Played by Rachel Nichols, Seaver is an FBI Cadet training at the FBI Academy in Quantico. She shadows the BAU to help with the investigation into murders in a gated community. She is chosen due to her unique background; her father was a horrific serial killer who murdered dozens of women before being caught by the BAU, incidentally. At first, Unit Chief Hotchner was going to make her a special, one-time consultant to the BAU, but Rossi allows her to finish her remedial training with the team, under the supervision of SSA Prentiss. In '... With Friends Like These' she has graduated from the Academy, and had been added to the team as a 'probationary agent'.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bluejax! I must not have seen that episode. Interesting storyline.

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Yeah Mom, that was the first episode she was on where Spencer thinks she's cute. You weren't watching the show yet.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That's why. I'll look for the rerun.

Channel_surfer

10-31-2007

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Channel_surfer a private message Print Post    
Just heard that AJ Cook (JJ) is not only coming back, but signed for TWO years!! Yay

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!

Retired

07-11-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Retired a private message Print Post    
Double yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Channel_surfer!!!

Link

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Oh that's good news. Yay!

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
OMGosh, that is great news! Will they get rid of the new girl now?? Oh wait, probably not because Prentiss is still gone. Well will they at least dye the newbie's hair back to her original color. Two similarly hairstyled blonds might get a little confusing. Haha, just kidding!

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Triple Yay that JJ's coming back! Maybe she'll return to her role as liasion and Garcia will return to her haven/computers. In my mind, that's the way it should be. I love love love Penelope, but didn't like how they had her split her time between liasion and tech. Fingers crossed that Paget's (Emily) TV pilot fails, and she returns. I think I read that somewhere, that they kept it open in case her pilot (a comedy, I think) doesn't make it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
<does a triple back flip and a fourth Yay!>

I didn't care all that much for the JJ character at first because they only had her handling the press, and having done that very same job (public information officer - PIO) myself for about fourteen years, I knew that was not all she got to do. She also had to be a regular agent and jump through smashed doors with guns drawn and adrenaline pumping. As the series developed, the writers made her job way more realistic, and I got to really like the JJ character. There really IS an agent who is at headquarters during the crisis times assisting the poor overworked and underpaid clerks who are scrambling to keep vital information flowing to agents in the field, but who don't have the experience or authority to make life or death decisions. The JJ agent makes those decisions, just like JJ does/did on the show.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Anyone know where I can view full episodes online. CBS only has clips. Thanks...

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Tays, there is no where online you can watch full episodes of Criminal Minds. When we stopped cable last year, CM was the only show I missed and I spent a lot of time looking for it online before finding out there is something about who owns the rights to it as to why it isn't shown online. That was probably 8 months or so ago, so it might have changed since then though.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Ugh....thanks Wargod. I was afraid of that...We got rid of our cable last month and I only caught part of the show on regular TV this week. I wanted to see what I missed...

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I know even on the CBS on demand channel they don't even have CM...

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
there are multiple sites out there to watch full seasons. hhowever it depends if you are canada usa or what country.

i am canada.

this is the site i use for many of the shows i've missed. ALL seasons of almost everything on tv is available.

http://www.sidereel.com/Criminal_Minds

scroll to bottom of page, all seasons are listed. CLICK on episode you wish to watch ....then as it opens, CLICK the BLUE box that says search links.

then a list of all the many places you can watch will open up.

I personally use Loombo, Megavideo most often. have never picked up any malware from those sites.

btw side reel is just one site that has tv and movies. if you ever are looking for something older or harder to find, message me, i may have a place to find it.

ENJOY watching all the old episodes. i've been going thru Xfiles again. geez that was a good show. really was one of the first profiling type shows. Muldaur was a profiler for the CIA before he was recruited for Xfiles cases. some of the episodes has him revising his profiler role.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh and that new girl was all dislike that Replaced JJ, is now starring in the remake of Conan the Barbarian.

hopefully this means she is basically going to be written out of CM.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne4u, I wish, but instead they'll probably just dye the new girl's hair black to now replace Emily. Hahaha, I kid!...I think.

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Well I'm pretty sure Rachel Nichols is normally a brunette...so it wouldn't be very hard for her. ;)

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
On the other CM, the Suspect Behavior one (is there a thread for that? I didn't see it when I skimmed), I didn't pay much attention to the time codes at the bottom of the tv, does anyone know if those two girls, the judge's daughter especially, were raped once they were sold and taken to that home? Or did the BAU team get to them before that occurred?

On the original CM, it really annoyed me that Rossi told the new girl Morgan's personal business about his aunt and cousin. I felt that if Morgan wanted her to know then he would have told her when she asked, and it especially annoyed me that she kept being nosey about his personal business and asking everyone about him. Both she and Rossi could have waited until he felt like sharing his private business with her. It's as if the writers are purposely writing annoying dialogue/scenes for the new girl. How are viewers supposed to warm up to her if they keep making her so annoying.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It didn't bother me with her asking about it. I guess they want to make her a part of the family.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I think they just needed a way to work the story in the show. I didn't get bothered by it.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mamie and Panda. Did you see Suspect Behavior? I'm wondering about the two girls at the end.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Can't watch this show. It is too much like a 1 hour horror drama. Too graphic. We don't need to see this on tv.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, May 13, 2011 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Iluvreality, are you referring to both of the Criminal Minds?