TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2011 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read that the actress playing Jana has been given her walking papers. I can't say that it makes me sad because she's been getting on my nerves lately.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
If Sharon is accused of killing Skye in Hawaii, why is she being tried in Wisconsin?
Jana is on my nerves too; most of the storylines are. lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Keep forgetting to ask, you know before Cane died he wrote a note to Lily and it blew off the desk and I presume it is behind the desk.

So does no one ever clean that house, LOL, I mean surely they would have found it by now!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I was thinking the same thing.....Find the dam note....Its taking forever....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Watching the show today and all I could see while watching Sophia in her wedding dress were boobs! I'm wondering if she could breathe.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
If Sharon is accused of killing Skye in Hawaii, why is she being tried in Wisconsin?

I want to know also. Do they think we're a bit deft?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Because if she was tried in Hawaii, the rest of the city couldn't be there.

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha! Mamie, you're so funny! Everyone is obviously intelligent here, so the writers must be assuming we're not.

I agree with Dipo and Chewpito ... find the damn paper!

This Sophia, Neil, Malcom storyline is boring! From the moment she stepped on the scene I knew how it would play out, so that's a testament to how the storylines keep repeating themselves. Same thing happened before with Neil, Malcom, and Drucilla umpteen years ago.

Still waiting, too, for Phyllis' daughter to be named Jack's baby. I guess it'll come out in the wash. Eventually.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I keep waiting for Sophia to be pregnant with Neil's baby, a reversal of the Lily storyline.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Nick and Phyllis, again, really? I think we need some new blood on the show.

I had to smile at Christian LeBlanc's tweet this morning. He said he was "gratefully going to Genoa City today." I'm sure all the soap actors still with shows are counting their lucky blessings but for how long?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
well Mamie, I for one am happy he still has a job, I dread loosing y&r or b&b....they are the only ones i watch and even when they are piss bad...Im always glad to fall back on them....and yes, lately they have not been to good....maybe this will cause the writers to step up their game....I don't want another game show or talk show or medical show on in the daytime...or court show for that matter....I want my guilty pleasure of stupid lust and doom that comes in the form of a soap'....
Nick and Phyllis...Jack gets screwed again...
Will Sharon pretend to be dead..I don't understand how she thinks she is going to see her kids while on the run....she is so DIM..
Oh, and I def think Sophia will be pg with Niels baby....of course, its just to easy so why mess with a do over....Niel will finally get to pay back Malcolm....another Dim move....lol....oh well, gotta love it.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Two thumbs up Chew...get with it writer's!!!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, I agree with everything you just wrote! Does anyone else think Sharon did the worst job ever on trying to disguise herself?? She should have taken lessons from Patty/Emily. All she did was make her hair a bit darker and dress more like Phyllis. What's with all the boobs hanging out lately? It's still cold this time of year in Genoa City! lol!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Mak, LOL, my mom and I were just talking about the boobage showing lately. It is in Wisconsin!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I never noticed her boobs sitting like a shelf before and that dress just punched them up there!

And Phyliss and Nick listening to the wall with glassware, LMAO!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
It snowed here in Wisconsin yesterday. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And did you wear a mini-skirt with a low cut sweater? It seems to be the fashion in Genoa City.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Lol! No, I had on a nice warm cowl neck sweater and jeans. One day last week we had to turn on the heat and the a/c in the same day! But, really, not enough warm weather to excuse those clothes!

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
After reading here, i watched the wedding episode on soap net. could not keep my eyes off her bountiful boobs. That looked absolutely ridiculous. Ha ha.

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Oooh Connies, I agree with you on that! Wardrobe did an awful job! But then again, we see how Sharon's now dressing and how Phyllis ALWAYS dresses. I guess there's just not a lot of modesty in Genoa City! LOL Seems to me that the "younger" kids there like Lily, Jana, etc dress more appropriate!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes but Phyllis really doesn't have any boobs and Sofia has an overabundance. (which unfortunately I can relate to) But Phyllis has always dressed rather inappropriately for an office, I've always thought.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, yes' get Sharon some new clothes...of course she would end up on a secluded farm where a handsome single man lives...with a extra room in a barn....she has def seen her share of barns... Its almost the exact re-due of Victor when he ended up on secluded ranch that was run by a blind woman....Hope....oh boy'
How smug is Victor, as much as I dont like Sharon..He sure got out of this one didnt he...But then he always does..

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, there does seem to be a BARN theme going. Victor's ranch has a barn, Adam's mother (Hope) had a barn, and now Sharon's found a barn! There's also always a barn scene every Halloween. These writers really need some motivation to create new adventures for castaways!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My daughter told me she read that Billy Miller plans on leaving the show when his contract ends this summer. If he's not playing Billy, I won't be liking the show as much!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh that would suck!